Assistance Using Maschine 2.10 to record in CbB - SOLVED

jesse g

Hello All,

I am trying to use My Maschine Mikro MK3 to record into CbB instead of exporting out of Maschine and importing the tracks into CbB.

The instructions that Native Instruments provide are not working because they are instructions for Any DAW besides Logic  and Abelton Live, for which they have specific videos to watch.

If anyone is currently using Machine 2.10.X with the Maschine hardware inside of CbB and you are able to record using the pads directly into the track pane  using separate tracks, please let me know how you got this to work.

This Video didn't work  - Recording MIDI Notes in your DAW from MASCHINE - NI

This was a waste of time - HOW TO INSERT MASCHINE INTO YOUR DAW (SONAR PLATINUM)

This is too old - Configuring Maschine as a Multitimbral Synth In Sonar X2 Tutorial

Thanks.

Edited by jesse g

Hey All,

The problem is solved !!

I remember that I a person by the name of Stefan Guy  used The Maschine Mikro MK3  in a video I saw about two months ago . I was more interested  in his chord progressions than the Mikro MK3 he was using.  Anyway, I reached out to him and he shared a video tutorial with me that he created  about using Mikro MK3 in Logic. 

He informed me of two important steps.

~~> Do not to use Midi mode on the Mikro MK3 
~~> Do not to do anything else after you set the External Outputs in the Maschine software.

It worked!!!  16 tracks  recorded from Maschine into BandLab using the Mikro MK3,  I am saving this beauty as a track template.

Watch the Video

• Like 1