Plugs that stop working

Over the course of updates etc, I have had plugs stop working or suddenly not be seen.   Most of them seem to have rectified themselves and came back into play.      No, I don't know how or why, I just know they did.,  and frankly, I don't care as long as they work.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         HOWEVER,  one that has NOT returned to being a functional plugin is Breverb 2.          

Unfortunately, I used it on 95% of my projects which now makes them all messed up when I load any of them.  Usually, there is some distortion or simply no sound from the module they are used on.     Question:  I am disturbed enough by this occurance, or lack thereof, that I would like to replace Breverb 2 with another reverb plug in the Pro Module. 

There has to be a simple way to do this.  I keep going in circles reading the Pro Channel tutorials.  If someone knows a quick and easy way, I would sincerely appreciate it.  Thank you for reading my question and understanding my plight.