SAS Introduces FRAGMENTS Introduced for Free/$5/$10/$15 - Your Choice

Reid Rosefelt

Sound Aesthetics Sampling (makers of Mountains, Resona, Talua, Autumn Choirs, etc)   is releasing a new synth for full Kontakt, FRAGMENTS. It's up on their SITE now.

From their copy:

Fragments is a free virtual instrument for Kontakt with various Organic Synth sounds, that have been created using various Synthesizers. Most of the sounds have movement within themselves so most of the time tune/pan/volume drift to achieve that fragile tone we're looking for. Also they are all multisampled (except the bonus sounds), which gives you even more variation. In addition to that the engine carries a round robin/variation system to get very organic results. Last but not least does it of course include some cool shaping tools like some deep effects, movement and gate and of course drift for that extra fragileness

The product will be listed with a price of $15 in the shop but you can enter three different Coupon codes (FRAGMENTS_FREE, FRAGMENTS_5, FRAGMENTS_10) to get it for free/$5/$10 depending on what you want to give and just to clarify. We won't track if you pay something or not, it's just because some people are willing to and this makes it a lot easier for us to work with. I hope this sounds fair to everyone

fragments.png.194d7e256f5a815e2e1a997a8831e74d.png

While you're at it, they have a freebie called Consona and have introduced another new product, Paradise Lost Redux, which is only $9.99 until 5/23.   I have the four instruments listed above  and they are all beautiful.  I had no idea they have been adding so many more.  I'll be paying attention the next time there is a sale.  They often offer amazing deals and when I hear about the next one, I'll post it here, if Larry doesn't get to it before me.  😄

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...