Softube Monoment Bass and Mutronics

cclarry

Unlockable 48-hour offers on Monoment Bass, and Mutronics Mutator

We're offering a variety of unlockable 48-hour deals on plug-ins this month. The next pair, starting today, offers 40% off Monoment Bass, our mega-powerful modern bass synth, and a whopping 50% off the analog-classic fantasy-filter known to truly awesome folks as the Mutronics Mutator.

To take advantage of these offers, log in to your Softube account, and use the checkout code:

UNCHAINMYHERTZ

See all the unlockable offers

Just now, cclarry said:

It goes down to $75 after the code is applied...you have to click the little sideways arrow next to the code to appy

Thks Larry , it's a skip for me ....will consider this to demo near 40 $

8 hours ago, cclarry said:

Right Zo...I have zero interest unless it's almost free....

Lol in fact having mouvement and tremolator is enougth , and for filters i love the Arturia moog 

did ya got monoment bass , this one i really enjoyed !

9 hours ago, cclarry said:

No Zo...my purchase of the Samplitude Pro X5 Suite upgrade did  me in for a few months!

You re still using this ? I gave up'on smaplitube even if the engine is superb . For a producer , it s a pain , not so for mixing 

14 minutes ago, Zo said:

You re still using this ? I gave up'on smaplitube even if the engine is superb . For a producer , it s a pain , not so for mixing 

I really like Samplitude (Suite)....very extensive feature set...and all the added bonuses are a huge incentive.
It's definitely got a learning curve, as it's menus are packed with options....
It came with Convology XT Complete, which alone sells for $349, Soundforge Pro 13 (I had 12, so basically
for the price of the upgrade to 13 alone I got everything), Spectral Layers 6,
which I also already had (but this one gives me the upgrade to 7 for free), the new Core FX Suite, and all the new
features in Samplitude.  And I got it for less than the current upgrade price! It's a pretty good bang for buck IMO. 

51 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I really like Samplitude (Suite)....very extensive feature set...and all the added bonuses are a huge incentive.
It's definitely got a learning curve, as it's menus are packed with options....
It came with Convology XT Complete, which alone sells for $349, Soundforge Pro 13 (I had 12, so basically
for the price of the upgrade to 13 alone I got everything), Spectral Layers 6,
which I also already had (but this one gives me the upgrade to 7 for free), the new Core FX Suite, and all the new
features in Samplitude.  And I got it for less than the current upgrade price! It's a pretty good bang for buck IMO. 

lol i know you gona resell those extras nope ? 

But more seriously , this is a top notch daw but nothing more than what we have in S1 or Cubase pro , sonar as well .... some extra features are cool but not worth the uninspiring interface and and lack of true developpemnt behind ...

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

lol i know you gona resell those extras nope ? 

But more seriously , this is a top notch daw but nothing more than what we have in S1 or Cubase pro , sonar as well .... some extra features are cool but not worth the uninspiring interface and and lack of true developpemnt behind ...

I have some of my already extras up for sale, but most I'll keep...
The objective is always to get the most for the least...LOL

10 hours ago, cclarry said:

I have some of my already extras up for sale, but most I'll keep...
The objective is always to get the most for the least...LOL

ahahah gonna give it a look i might need soudforge 13

Edited by Zo

I bought the Samplitude Suite a few years ago as I wanted Sound Forge (v11 at the time) and the cost of the bundle was less than that of Sound Forge. I've seen the deal pop up a few times since then - do the newer versions of Sound Forge have any compelling features/reasons to upgrade?