IK Multimedia Safe Spacer

cclarry

1 hour ago, Zo said:

talking about coffee ....

Just made me a shot of espresso! And of course I used Community Coffee beans freshly grinded!!

Back on Topic:

Wonder if that IK device will sense my heart beat, and temp?

52 minutes ago, Grem said:

Just made me a shot of espresso! And of course I used Community Coffee beans freshly grinded!!

Back on Topic:

Then it would be worth it for the price.

• Like 1

Sad part of all this to me is the people refusing to wear a mask. If both parties where a mask and one has the virus, the chance of giving it to others is under 2%.  What is so hard about doing your part to help health-care workers cope with this outbreak and protect people around you!

We personally know 4 people who have got it. 2 survived and 2 didn't. The 2 that survived had it pretty bad but they didn't need to me ventilated. The other two that need to be didn't make it.  I think one will have long-term health issues.  Might only be a few percentage that get it bad but how would like to be the one that brings it home to your family. You only have mild case but by time you know you passed it along to your spouse and kids or parents.  A little precaution for the loved ones around you.
Sorry about my Soap-box here. My wife is a Nurse and has seen first hand what this virus can do .
Sad to both of us is the leadership in this country. I'm talking all of them that they can't stop the bickering and actually do the job they were voted in office to do.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

We created this for ourselves so we could reopen and make sure we were following the requirements of distancing.  We are the main use case for it and knew that it would be useful for other companies (definitely many - probably most - outside of the music industry).   The price may seem steep if you are thinking it is made for home use but one look at https://www.safespacer.net and you can see for whom this is for. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

The crazy part is people not being able to isolate and slow down for a mere two months without acting like the sky is falling and the gubment is taking all their rights away!

So True , time interaction bewteen nowdayz society versus human rythm / nature  is exhibit violently .... for my part , very few to zero impact ...i don't know if it's a good sign or not lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Back on Topic:

Remember thta cakewalk mugg ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abacab said:

I thought you were kidding about it being an IK thing... until I scrolled to the bottom...

But it could be a good contact tracer if EVERYBODY wore one...

This!  If you notice how it works, it will only work if eveyone wears it.  So, great for a warehouse company where you can't see others coming or maybe in a call center where you want to make sure everyone stays the proper distance apart.  But if no one else around you is wearing it, does it pick up signals from phones?   It makes no sense just to buy it. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

This!  If you notice how it works, it will only work if eveyone wears it.  So, great for a warehouse company where you can't see others coming or maybe in a call center where you want to make sure everyone stays the proper distance apart.  But if no one else around you is wearing it, does it pick up signals from phones?   It makes no sense just to buy it. 

Like Peter said, this is for corporate/industrial applications.   Partly to avoid accidental contact, like running into someone as they are opening a door from the other side, and partly to remind people exactly how far apart 6 feet is (or 1.5 m or whatever)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

The crazy part is people not being able to isolate and slow down for a mere two months without acting like the sky is falling and the gubment is taking all their rights away!

It's not that simple. If it was just social isolation for 2 months, that's cool, no problem. The issue for me is the number of people who have lost their jobs and livelihoods (indirectly) because of the isolation that's the concern for me. It's going to take years, it not decades, to recover from the economic effects of this.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1