WATERPROOF AND EASY TO CLEAN OR STERILIZE

WORKS OUT OF THE BOX WITH NO OTHER HARDWARE

PRIVATE AND SECURE – LOG CONTACTS WITHOUT SENSITIVE DATA

PRE-ORDER For $99.99

https://www.safespacer.net/

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I was telling my husband about this.  He said, where he works, he can see if someone it within 6 feet.  His company is talking about reopening on a limited basis.  He is more worried about co-workers coming in sick because they have no leave.  He picks up everything. 

I think the idea is good though. 

1 hour ago, rcklln said:

Capitalism at at it's best (or worst)

One thing for sure...people are Chicken SH*T, considering that this virus has a 99.9% Survival rate...
MORE THAN TWICE that of the "common influenza", which kills far more people, but we never really
hear about it, because it's "common", not NEW, and the Media can't turn THAT into a "Fear Machine" to
force the masses into compliance...like sheep to the slaughter

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, cclarry said:

One thing for sure...people are Chicken SH*T, considering that this virus has a 99.9% Survival rate...
MORE THAN TWICE that of the "common influenza", which kills far more people, but we never really
hear about it, because it's "common", not NEW, and the Media can't turn THAT into a "Fear Machine" to
force the masses into compliance...like sheep to the slaughter

Year to date, according to the CDC, as of 5/9/2020 there have been 60, 299 deaths due to covid 19 and 6,158 deaths due to influenza in the US. That's 9 times more.

Edited by rsinger
  • Like 3

Am i the only one that feel unconfrtabkle with everything triggered since this covid mess .... 

I just did a simple researche : Death because of flu in 2016 in france : 18000 .... no lock down , panic and no laws .... 

I'm conviced tha the Covid is a tool .... even politics are chilling in te parlement without masks , a real killa virus , you should even protect your hair and eyes ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

considering that this virus has a 99.9% Survival rate...

From USA Today:

A 99% survival rate might sound promising. But when it’s scaled out to the rest of the country – all 329 million residents – a 1% survival rate takes on a different meaning.

The attending physician for Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court predicted early in the pandemic that 70 million to 150 million U.S. residents would contract COVID-19. A 1% mortality rate at that scale of infection is between 700,000 and 1.5 million dead – roughly the population of Washington, D.C., on the low end or the entire population of Hawaii on the high end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

From USA Today:

A 99% survival rate might sound promising. But when it’s scaled out to the rest of the country – all 329 million residents – a 1% survival rate takes on a different meaning.

The attending physician for Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court predicted early in the pandemic that 70 million to 150 million U.S. residents would contract COVID-19. A 1% mortality rate at that scale of infection is between 700,000 and 1.5 million dead – roughly the population of Washington, D.C., on the low end or the entire population of Hawaii on the high end.

Michael , compare it to otrher desease , and you will see that the action taking has nothing proportionannal with threat , period !!! 

Also , reports are starting to come that a  lot of death have been labeled under covid cause , under authorities pressure ...people have to be scared to death (literraly) to accept what's going on ....we have crazy laws here that have nothing to do with covid , from internet censure without having to justify to a judge to doctor paid to give infos on their patient to the gov (skipping the hyppocrat serment) , but proof are connection between insurance and states heads , they want full infos on citizens , for full control.

• Like 2
  • Meh 1

6 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

This should be moved to the coffee house.

True ....talking about coffee .... i missed the chilling time of drinking an other priced coffe in  PAris with friends ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, artturner said:

I'm pretty sure they've already got that.

:)

Exactly my thught , but seems never enougth , people now have to check if doing this or that is allowed , crazy hein ?

So if you parents live nearby 100 km , you're alowed , but if more more you can't visit them ? because the virus is intelligent it will jump on you at 101 km !!! 

Edited by Zo