PA Flash Sale - Bx_Digital

cclarry

16 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Wow, that's some saving Larry....but is it worth having?

for $15 bucks hell yeah! I use it a lot when trying to find reonances. It comes with a lot of tools too, mono maker, dynamic eq, 😆

• Thanks 1

Fun to see how this at $39.99 draws more interest than the Lindell or even the Millennia each at $29.99 since the $25 off May coupon only works with a minimum spend of $39. 
They don’t call it PA Poker for nothing. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Works for me...are you logged in or have you already used it before?

where did this code from ? maybe used it but i used my monthly and the survey one early this month only

I got it by mail on May 4

MTFBWY25
Use this code during checkout to save $25
Minimum Spend $39 (net)

$25 OFF WITH VOUCHER CODE  

Take $25 off any plugin order ($39 net or more), with your voucher code MTFBWY25. This voucher is valid until May 31. You can spend it last-minute on the April sales (ending tonight), or you can keep the voucher and spend it on the 3 new, upcoming releases (see below)!

This voucher can't be combined with some of our other codes in the same order. This code is not valid for any subscription bundles, and can only be used once (1x) per user. Feel free to share the code with your friends and social media.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guyz if somedody is interested in buying (15E each)  or sharing , 

i have extra licence for :

Elysia Muse EQ (one of my fav eq)

Nveloppe (best transient designer imho)

Bassdude

Both Engl amps

Mega single 

Bx Saturator

BX pan Eq

Lindel 7X and 6X 500

BX Dyn EQ

Edited by Zo

8 hours ago, ZincT said:

Wow, that's some saving Larry....but is it worth having?

The answer is the question... Are you sure you will use it ever after buy? ;)  If not it is not worth any price...

If you have something similar to ProQ3, I truly doubt it...  Yes it has additional tools but will you use EQ just to use them? And those tools are also available in other PA plugins...

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Piotr said:

The answer is the question... Are you sure you will use it ever after buy? ;)  If not it is not worth any price...

If you have something similar to ProQ3, I truly doubt it...  Yes it has additional tools but will you use EQ just to use them? And those tools are also available in other PA plugins...

Thanks Piotr.  I thought I would try the demo as I am trying to be more selective about stuff I buy.

Well having tried it I think it’s impressive but I will pass even at this price. Truth is I really don’t need it . I have ProQ3 and many others. So I avoided the GAS this time. 😀

• Like 1