Analogue Instrumets Vintage Pad FREE

cclarry

8 minutes ago, mibby said:

When it says "Kontakt 5.8 or above", does it work with the latest Kontakt Player?  🤔

Nope, only Kontakt without a player ;)  Player needs to buy license for Kontakt first ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I also downloaded the Modular Pulse, Pure Resonance , Analogue Drummer, and  Electron Reactor Demo (their flagship product??).... all their videos sounded very good and musical. I like the concept of pulse engine instruments and  might look into getting the full version of Electron Reactor.  

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mibby said:

Sigh.  🥺

Here is a list free Kontakt player instruments. Registering the 3rd party ones will qualify you for upgrade pricing for Kontakt or Komplete. If you wait for Black Friday  or the NI 50% off deal that happens once or twice a year, you can get in pretty cheap.  The 30~40 gig library and the ridiculous amount of free stuff available for Kontakt makes it well worth it.

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2020/04/27/free-kontakt-libraries/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bought Kontakt as a crossgrade from a free Kontakt Player library at their July sale for $125. Best money I've ever spent! The amount of free libraries available is just crazy! For me, Kontakt is the most essential piece of kit a modern musician/producer should have. It' more essential than a DAW.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mibby said:

Sigh.  🥺

Don't be sad :) There will be some nice deals for Kontakt.  I got it as crossgrade deal to library which gave me such possibility. But there are also free ones which can give it :)

Sooner or later you will grab it anyway as it not only provides platform for many great plugins but also come with some nice and usable samples ;)

Edited by Piotr
  • Great Idea 1