Recording individual tracks to CbB using Maschine Mikro MK3

jesse g

Hello All,

I love using Maschine form Native Instruments, however I was having a tough time getting Maschine to write the notes directly to the tracks in CbB itself.  This video assisted me with figuring out what I needed to do.  This tutorial shows how to get CbB to work with any version of the Maschine Hardware controller you have.  Currently in my studio, I am using the Maschine Mikro MK3 as a starting point.

Enjoy the video and I hope it inspires you to continue  to make great music now that you've gotten a step further with Maschine.

Special note:

~~>  Do not use Midi Mode
~~>  Do not do anything else after setting the external outputs

~~>  Turn off the Metronome in Maschine  and only use BandLabs Metronome

I received 16 channels of audio being recorded to BandLab using my Mikro MK3 via the Maschine Software.

I've only tried it with the Maschine Mikro MK3 and it worked.

Edited by jesse g
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bonjour, je suis débutant et j'ai choisi d'utiliser CbB pour le Maschine Mikro MK3 que j'ai acquis récemment. Peux tu me dire comment utiliser mon "biniou" tout neuf avec CbB... J'ai hâte d'y parvenir et je suis rassuré de constater que c'est faisable et qu'en plus, à te lire, ça semble très satisfaisant. Un grand Merci pour ta réponse.                   P.S: Lors de l'installation du logiciel, j'ai eu l'occasion de cocher la case "Maschine Mikro MK3"  mais j'ai eu en retour un message m'indiquant que Google ou Windows (je ne sais plus) refusait pour une raison inconnue (sic)! C'est grave docteur ?