Orchestral Tools Metropolis Ark 1 - 27% OFF

cclarry

They've recently moved Ark 1 away from Kontakt and made it available to their SINE player,
with an intro price of €399 (Kontakt Version works on the Player and is also on sale, but it looks
like they're moving away from it so will not be updated any longer).

Anyone already with Ark 1 is eligible to upgrade to the SINE Version for free.

Ends 31st May 2020.

https://www.orchestraltools.com/store/collections/39?fbclid=IwAR0b0tROoK_MYALT5XZ2b4kRFouNvVy5QSHk8nAtA7YwfDPjB6Gu-_SaUBY

• Like 1

My Native Access serial number for Ark I worked just fine.  But some user's have reported that the App shows a different number than the NI website.  The only problem with using the number from the app is you can't copy it.  I had to type it by hand.

Looks like from now on if you buy the Kontakt you have to pay a fee to get the Sine version also, but purchases before May 13 it's included.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

My Native Access serial number for Ark I worked just fine.  But some user's have reported that the App shows a different number than the NI website.  The only problem with using the number from the app is you can't copy it.  I had to type it by hand.

Looks like from now on if you buy the Kontakt you have to pay a fee to get the Sine version also, but purchases before May 13 it's included.

Got it.  I assume you don't lose access to the Kontakt version somehow?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, husker said:

Got it.  I assume you don't lose access to the Kontakt version somehow?

You can keep the Kontakt version installed but the Sine versions are separate & will need to be downloaded via the Sine app. In other words you can't use the Sine player to load the Kontakt libraries.

You can however load both Sine & Kontakt version instances in a project.

• Like 1

That is how it's currently working for me. Importing the license into the SINE app didn't affect the Kontakt versions.

They're co-existing.

Of course NI might change that policy in the future. I'm guessing the Kontakt versions will no longer be updated & OT moves to Sine exclusively.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1