Emma. ( 60's style twist instrumental )

Makke

My wife is into folk dancing and when she heard  your song she broke into an Israeli folk dance. She doesn't know any Finnish dances but it worked well for Israeli I guess.
Pretty cool to update folk music with modern instruments and gear.

On 5/19/2020 at 4:52 PM, Wookiee said:

Nice Norwegian surf tune, I suspect when those north Atlantic rollers come in you could get quite a a surf up. ;) :DB| 

Hello Wookie

Thanks for the listening and comment.

p.s. This is not Norwegian tune.  This is a Finnish ”rautalanka” version of the old Finnish folk Song. 🙂

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Makke said:

p.s. This is not Norwegian tune.  This is a Finnish ”rautalanka” version of the old Finnish folk Song. 🙂

Oops and Doh! my bad will you forgive this dumb furry alien from far far far away.

• Like 1

Perky as hell. Great guitar as usual! Emma must have surfed, or perhaps hung with Johnny Cash's band a bit.

A crit might be in the drum department, what are you using? The drum kit is mixed a bit narrow and a bit back against the wall for my taste. However, that certainly fits the period style of the tune, so that's a fine choice.

cheers,

-Tom

On 5/25/2020 at 11:55 PM, emeraldsoul said:

Perky as hell. Great guitar as usual! Emma must have surfed, or perhaps hung with Johnny Cash's band a bit.

A crit might be in the drum department, what are you using? The drum kit is mixed a bit narrow and a bit back against the wall for my taste. However, that certainly fits the period style of the tune, so that's a fine choice.

cheers,

-Tom

Hello Tom

Thanks for the reply. I’ve used Ezdrummer.
Maybe I added too much room on the Ez-drummers mix-settings.

Greetings

Makke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...