Izotope Tonal Balance Control 2

cclarry

Overcome your listening environment with Tonal Balance Control 2 and keep your sound on target in any genre and any location.

The new Tonal Balance Control 2 includes fluid metering and improved UI scaling, making it even easier to see every detail of your tonal balance.

Best of all? It’s totally free for Ozone 9 Advanced and Neutron 3 Advanced owners. Just update to the latest version of your plug-in and find your balance today.

FREE for Ozone A and Neutron A users!

http://t.news.izotope.com/r/?id=h1df48d43,519b8a2,519e5ce

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

After getting Nectar 3 and absolutely loving it, Tonal Balance had just hit my "wish list".  I got so excited when I saw this post I almost peed my pants. Then I went to the Izotope page.  🥺

Important note for Ozone 8 and Neutron 2 owners: If you own the original Tonal Balance Control (included with Ozone 8 or Neutron 2), you are not eligible for this update. To get Tonal Balance Control 2, please update your Ozone or Neutron Advanced license via your iZotope account.

Edited by mibby
  • Sad 1

Tonal Balance Control 2.2.0 is now up in my Product Portal.  However, the download doesn't want to seem to start. Yet.  Usually the next day after a release, the product portal downloads it just fine.  Cheers!

I should have waited about 20 seconds before posting this!  The portal started the download, and TBC2.2.0 is now installed.  Let's see what this is all about!

Edited by balinas
corrected post
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1