Westworld Scoring Competition Entry

X-53mph

Hey Guys!

I don't know if anyone has discussed this here on the board, but Spitfire Audio and HBO are running a scoring competition to celebrate season 3 of Westworld.

If you head on over to Spitfire Audio's website you can find the link easily enough.

I thought I'd share my entry  with you guys on the board as it was made entirely on CbB using Spitfire LAB instruments and bundled Cakewalk instruments (Rapture, RXP, Dimension Pro).  I very much doubt I will win (I've heard some of the entries and they are stunning) but it's been fun putting it together. 

Hope you enjoy my entry: 

How did you bring the video into Cakewalk?  I've found CbB doesn't like the .mov file.  But even if I convert it to .m4v I can't move the video in time to create space for a few measures of lead in.  It's just a royal pain.  I decided to switch to Cubase for this project, which handles video brilliantly.  Unfortunately I have a whole bunch of different frustrations with Cubase and would absolutely love to go back to my Cakewalk with this thing.  A little insight would be much appreciated.