Waves Central and Plugins updated to 11.0.60

cclarry

No.

That may be dependent on the fact that the user doesn't or hasn't in the past done anything foolish. I just done mine and it's business as usual. For me there were  updates for GW MixCentric and WLM Plus Loudness meter I believe. Both were already v11 ****

My V10 plugs remain intact and fine.

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

I have dozens of Waves plug-ins and because of what I've read on this forum I've not dared to update Waves Central or any of the plug-ins for a loooong time. I'd guess two years at least, maybe longer. Touch wood, everything works fine still. Seems like a classic case of "if it's not broken, don't fix it". 

Will this strategy go wrong at some point? 

7 hours ago, Marshall said:

Will this strategy go wrong at some point? 

Doubtful. I have never WUPPed myself, but have been eventually "upgrading" all along. It's been rocky for sure. But I must say, the latest version of the Waves Central now includes a bunch of the "helper" apps and fixes for legacy versions. So (knocks on wood) it has been going pretty well lately.  Not sure when I last bought a Waves plugin though, but I have been grabbing their freebies...

• Like 3

I have updated Waves Central but the only other update for me is OVox and the latest release notes (March 24th, details below) don't mention a fix for the CbB issue so I am sticking with my current version which seems to work fine.  

Ovox 11.0.61.58 Update:

• New: MIDI Out support.
  • New: 250 presets added.
  • New: SoundGrid support; OVox can now be used in eMotion LV1 and SuperRack.
  • New: NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
  • Fixed: AutoPan Stomp Initialization.
  • Fixed: Audio artifacts when using Glide while playing chords.
  • Various other fixes and improvements
Edited by ZincT