Great Chord Progression

jesse g

Hello Everyone ,

I was watching a YouTube channel about chord progressions, which led me to the website Popular Progressions.

I play the Bass Guitar, so when I am trying to create a song,  it's hard for me to get the right chords unless I have someone come over and play my keyboard to the sounds  I hum to them,  yes, I do that.    This is a good pack of Chord progressions. There are 90 in a pack and you can use them as .wav or .midi files to apply to any virtual instrument.

The cost is only $22.00 and you will have to use PayPal if you decide to purchase, so click the PayPal button after clicking Check Out.  The Owner told me that his website payment system is declining credit cards.  This is what happened to me; until I wrote, the owner and he told me what to do.   There is no need to sign into PayPal and after the $22.00 payment was processed, I received my download about 15 seconds later and an email confirmation.

These are great chord progressions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Emin  to Amaj, there and back again x infinity. Moderate tempo.

Garage band staple. The drummer drifts and slows down, annoying the keyboard player. The bass player is someone's nerdy friend, just picked it up last week. The guitar player is the boss but plays WAAAAAY TOOOOO LOUDDDD because he is going deaf.

None of them can sing, much less sing and play at the same time. Somebody's sister knows a hot chick. She can't sing, either, but her hotness keeps the band together for two more weeks until she picks the drummer, who leaves the following week and that's when they all look at each other and realize it's time to read the next post.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I - IV - IV -V

II - I - V

and

I -IV- V

Will do a lot for you...Throw in a II - V on that last one for the turnaround when you're feelin funky.. 

Depends on the genre - but I just taught you how to play at least 10,000 songs.  Its okay to write  #10,0001

Ya'll do realize that some people don't read music at all, right? 

Some don't even know what the I stands for in a I - IV - V progression.

Others don't know what an Interval is.

And lots don't know the difference between a A and an Am.

Unless they hear it.

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Unless they hear it.

That's me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grem said:

Unless they hear it.

What do you call a girl that hangs out with musicians?  

A groupie

What do you call a guy that hangs out with musicians?

The Bass Player

(I am allowed to make this joke...)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I forgot to add, I picked these up. They do sound really good. And I don't have somebody to sit with and say , "No, not that one. No, not that one either...." So it is really easy for me to try these out to get inspiration from. 

Now the transaction did not go well. I used PayPal as Jesse suggested (as I always do), but was told (by an error window) the seller declined that payment option. So I wrote to him to let him know he was missing sales (like Jesse did). Next thing I know he is sending me a link to the stuff for free to make up for the trouble I went through. Told him it was no trouble and I would gladly pay him for it. But he said nope, it was all good.

So he did me right. I really don't think he's out to jack anybody. I really think he's just trying to help out fellow musicians. 

• Thanks 2