73% Off Kirk Hunter Virtuoso Ensembles

cclarry

GET 73% OFF VIRTUOSO ENSEMBLES!

For Kontakt Retail

Newly released for Kontakt Retail, VIRTUOSO ENSEMBLES is an epic virtual orchestral collection that's ideal for music composition and live music performance.

Designed with unprecedented flexibility, you now have the ability to arrange your own custom ensembles putting the orchestra at your command.

For the next two weeks, this collection is offered at an amazing 73% discount. That's $79.99 instead of $299.99.

This sale expires on February 24th, hurry and save!

Order Now

• Thanks 1

This is one of my favorite libraries by far. Very helpful in working on orchestration if you are just getting into it.  It's a lot easier to play something like this across your keyboard than to keep referring to a chart to remember what the standard range is for specific instruments.   You just play on your keyboard and you hear how a string or brass or woodwind ensemble sounds. 

And the solo instruments and ensembles sound good enough to be in my template, and compare surprisingly well with some of my other libraries.  Good sounds with lots of articulations.

There are also some amazing multis that are very inspirational.  Plus percussion and a choir.  

Well worth checking out 

Edited by Tiger The Frog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I think there is a code out there were this is always the price.   If you don't do a lot of advanced orchestra stuff something like this is great for quicker work flow, I will get this someday.

It's at this exact price pretty often--that's what I paid--but I wasn't aware that you could get it anytime.  

It's funny, I happened to be playing with this a few hours on Sunday.  

Virtuoso Ensembles for Kontakt Retail https://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/products/virtuoso-ensembles-kontakt-retail/

Due to popular demand, we have fully run out of Kontakt Player licenses for this title. We have decided to discontinue the Kontakt Player version due to the exorbitant costs of getting more serials from native Instruments and we are now releasing this title for Kontakt Retail.

• 11 months later...

Sorry who ever posted Virtuoso Ensembles is on sale is incorrect.There is an exception on website.It is not on sale.

To celebrate, we are making room for the future.
For a limited time only, get 80% off Storewide with the exception of Virtuoso Ensembles and Spotlight Strings 4D.

This post was from back in early Feb last year.

Right now it is on sale at Audio Plugin Deals.  Either as part of "the deal" or you can buy it separately.  It's also in The Shop with an even lower price if you have reward credits.

Deal $99.99 for just it or $174.99 for it and Spotlight Strings 4D
https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/

The Shop:  $69.99 if you have Audio Plugin Deal Reward money:
https://audioplugin.deals/virtuoso-ensemble-kirk-hunter-studios/

Edited by Matthew Sorrels
  • Like 1