APD Offer: 85% Off RedVerb 2 by Schulz Audio

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $29.99 (instead of $199.99), get RedVerb 2, an incredibly versatile reverb plugin by Schulz Audio!

RedVerb 2 ships with thousands of top of class presets. It’s hybrid engine and well thought out user interface enable intuitive adjustment of all sonic aspects. Classic, modern, experimental

RedVerb 2 is available as a VST/AU/AAX plugin, as well as a standalone application for Windows and Mac.

This is a limited time offer you should not miss, hurry and save!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/redverb-2-by-schulz-audio/

Deal Ends: May 26th 2020

KEY FEATURES

• Available as VST, AU and AAX (Pro Tools) and stand-alone
  • More than 1300 factory presets
  • Preset browser
  • High quality, high performance hybrid reverb engine
  • Runs on macOS & Windows
  • 32 bit & 64 bit Host support

I already know the answer to this, but is there a single one of you who thinks they have enough reverbs?

I have Spaces II, Pro-R, all the iZotope ones, the Waves Gold ones,  the T-RackS ones, the NI Komplete and Raum,  the Steinberg stuff,  the Arturia freebie, many from the Best Service collection, Eventide 2016, and about 50 others I can't remember off the top of my head.   Plus some weird ones like Blackhole. 

Call me crazy, but I'm getting close to ready to call myself covered, reverb-wise.    I admit I do not own any Vallhallas yet, so fire away.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I already know the answer to this, but is there a single one of you who thinks they have enough reverbs?

I have Spaces II, Pro-R, all the iZotope ones, the Waves Gold ones,  the T-RackS ones, the NI Komplete and Raum,  the Steinberg stuff,  the Arturia freebie, many from the Best Service collection, Eventide 2016, and about 50 others I can't remember off the top of my head.   Plus some weird ones like Blackhole. 

Call me crazy, but I'm getting close to ready to call myself covered, reverb-wise.    I admit I do not own any Vallhallas yet, so fire away.

I love Reverb, but honestly  just a few are really all I need.

Phoenix

XenoVerb

Arturia Plate (was using WAVES Abbey Road, but so CPU hungry that I more or less gave up on it)

NI - Replica and Raum

Hyperspace CM

Overloud  Remaxtix for Convolution

Even with that I feel  like I don't really need the others I have

The day you stop needing more reverbs is the day you don't need anymore

Drum romplers

Orchestral Libraries

Compressors

Soft Sytnhs

EQs

DAWs

etc.

etc.

etc.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

You are missing the other Eventide and Aruria verbs.  Get on that, then we'll talk.  

How is Spaces II?  I've looked at that one several time.

8 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Overloud's Breverb is also a good one...been my go to. Should spend more time with Phoenix and Raum.

For free, I was a champion of Breverb, but Phoenix blows it out of the water for natual - not there kind of algo reverb (not a fan of the single ilok policy - so had to buy 2).

Great that Breverb  can be used on any project/machine though.  

5 minutes ago, husker said:

You are missing the other Eventide and Aruria verbs.  Get on that, then we'll talk.  

How is Spaces II?  I've looked at that one several time.

I think I do have some more Eventide, but I don't use them so I forgot.  No, I am not buying the Arturia verbs! They will have to give them to me in a big package or no dice!   😄  

I'm sure I will keep getting more of the  Halls of Fame reverbs that Best Service gives out free with purchase during Black Friday.  They are at the top of my list of reverbs I never use.

Spaces II is now my go to reverb for almost all acoustic instruments.  It's a very deep instrument with lots of... spaces.    Pro-R when I want something a little different from that.  Blackhole and Raum for weird reverb.  Cory Pelizzari recently did a video saying that my life will be over if I don't buy  Seventh Heaven, which would involve getting an iLok.  After watching this video I realized I have a problem.  My name is Reid and I am a Reverbaholic.

Lately I have been doing something really weird.  I've been making a lot of music with the stuff I already own.  I realize that's wrong but I have to confess it's true.  

I do admit I'm getting Scaler and  EZBass.   But no reverbs, thank you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

You’re crazy to have that many.

But most of us have that same list.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Well, generally I say I don't have enough reverbs.  Even though I swear I have all the good ones but Valhalla and Altiverb.  But I want to see a review or demo or something.  Generally, I trust APD, but if they haven't been able to test it, then I probably won't bother. 

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Lately I have been doing something really weird.  I've been making a lot of music with the stuff I already own.  I realize that's wrong but I have to confess it's true.  

I do admit I'm getting Scaler and  EZBass.   But no reverbs, thank you.

Are you feeling okay?  No fever or cough?  Strange headaches? Funny feeling in your chest? 🙃

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...