GetGood Drums Invasion not playing audio in Cakewalk

Evan

I have recently purchased GetGood Drums Invasion and have routed them into Cakewalk. When I have Kontact open by itself, I can hear the drum samples no problem, but when I open Cakewalk and route Invasion, the audio is gone. The audio is still recognized as the EQ is bouncing in response, but nothing coming out of the speakers. Nothing is muted. Any suggestions?

Does anything else work in Cakewalk? Especially something else loaded in Kontakt.
Kontakt has to be added correctly as a synth.
The output has to be routed to the audio outputs of your PC.
Have you set up Cakewalk correctly?

You need to supply much more information. Screenshots would be nice. Have you had a look at any of the videos in the Tutorials section about using Kontakt in Cakewalk? 

Be careful of terminology, otherwise there will be cross  purposes in explaining things. In Cakewalk you add Kontakt as a synth with a MIDI track. In Kontakt you load an instrument (GetGood Drums Invasion in this case.) You route the MIDI track to th specific instrument in Kontakt. You route the specific audio output from Kontakt to the Master fader in the console at the very minimum. The Master fader gets routed to the hardware output you set up in Preferences.

Now only is there a chance of getting sound.

So it turns out I needed to change my ASIO setting to 512 instead of 256, and that brought my audio back. How that was changed FROM 512, I have no idea. Now the only problem I'm having is designating all the drums to their individual tracks.  I have selected omni on Invasion as well as selecting the multi out adv option to do so, but it gives them their own tracks in Invasion, but it doesn't communicate that function to Cakewalk, and the drums are still on one track in Cakewalk.