can I transform a sample into a midi track?

Didazne

I find your question a little confusing. As MIDI can not contain audio, It can only include time/duration/pitch etc. information, no sound. 

Do you want to play your keyboard and hear real vocal chops and ad libs, real  sampled voices, no synth sounds?  If so, it's  a sample player you're actually looking for.

You you create an instrument by loading the sample(s) in the sample player. 

@Kalle Rantaaho Sorry for the dicah confuction question but in ableton there is an option to give right clip soble any sample that says (chop on a new midi track), that's what I mean by the question. What I want to know is if in cakewalk you can do that somehow without using any external VST Thank you

20 hours ago, DIDAZNE said:

@Kalle Rantaaho Sorry for the dicah confuction question but in ableton there is an option to give right clip soble any sample that says (chop on a new midi track), that's what I mean by the question. What I want to know is if in cakewalk you can do that somehow without using any external VST Thank you

I think you may be asking if there is a way in Cakewalk to chop up a sample and play the slices back via MIDI.

Cakewalk does not have an internal sampler to do that with.

In Ableton you would use the integrated simpler or sampler to do that with. In Cakewalk you would need a 3rd party sampler plugin.