Pitch envelope and fx chains plugins

Mental Pug

Question

Is it possible to make a transposition envelope on an audio file. For example a buildup that goes up to +12 st. I tried editing it in the slicer and pitching up the slices but it doesn`t sound quite right. What i mean is  pitch envelope that goes up gradually without bumps. Thank you.

And another thing. I found some very good plugins inside FX Chain Presets (like TL64 and VX64). Aren`t those available by themselves, not in an fx chain ? I am asking because some other plugins that are included in the chains are "missing in action" an i have to delete them every time i use the chains.

Thank you.

7 answers to this question

What i mean is  pitch envelope that goes up gradually without bumps. Thank you.

Maybe you are looking for something like a pitch wheel.  You can automate a pitch shifter's knob that controls the pitch and you can get an even rise up to  the 12th or down to the 12th.

If you have Melodyne, try it with that.

You want to create a 'riser'.
There are number of plugins that specifically do that - for example AIR has a plugin called 'the Riser'
Most of these plugins use their own sounds & effects.

Waves has a plugin, SoundShifter, that uses your audio to create that effect.
I've linked a video below.
It will probably eventually be on sale again at Waves for $29 but if you want it now it's currently on sale for $43.73  at http://everyplugin.com/soundshifter.html

Edited by TheSteven
for clarity
  • Like 1