Man Makes Noise releases Puro - cinematic textures and pads for Omnisphere 2.6

Tapsa Kuusniemi

Man Makes Noise releases Puro for Omnisphere 2.6 today!

Puro (finnish); a stream, brook. (spanish); pure

Puro is all about atmosphere. It’s about modern cinematic textures and pads. It’s a search for beauty in ugly places. Built from bits and pieces of organic sounds Puro, like the water is a stream, is built to be constantly moving and evolving. And like a stream turns into a river and rivers run into lakes and oceans Puro grows from small to vast.

Puro contains 200 patches that are divided into four categories: NOISESCAPES (22), PADS + STRINGS (108), TEXTURES PLAYABLE (41), TEXTURES SOUNDSCAPES (29).

Puro also gives you 494 brand new soundsources for Omnisphere. For Puro I recorded a variety of traditional and custom built instruments as well as hardware synths and a large selection of found sounds.

14 Instruments:

Piano (the on in the lobby), Seagull M4 Dulcimer, Maika’i Soprano Ukulele, A Broken Souvenir Ukulele (a busted cheap thing found in a dumpster), Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Toy xylophone, Djembe, Metal Bell, Tambourine, Wind chimes (Koshi model), Recorder, Male Voice (my voice. Yeah, sorry about that), Small Gong.

3 Custom Built Instruments:

PVC Bansuri (built from cold water pipe), Bassboard (custom wire instrument), The Jumalauta (custom single string instrument).

2 Hardware Synths:

Arturia MicroFreak, Arturia Matrix Brute

40+ Found Sound Sources: 

a dog’s water bowl, metal pot, metal bowl, a kettle and lid, door handles, glass bottles, plastic bottles, metal pipes, metal radiators, a wooden box with a rubber band, metal hinges, metal hits, a wok lid, an eggslicer (mandolin style), a large wood saw, natural water sounds (streams and sewers), a toy car engine, a rusty barbecue, a plastic water jug, a vacuum cleaner, a metal rake, a metal scythe, sneakers, glass plates, incidental bird recordings, trees, a travel size didgeridoo, a water barrel, a kitchen knife, Jaz Amsterdam trash can, broken glass, a shovel, a toy car, glass shower wall at Jaz Amsterdam, a punching bag, a crowbar, a wooden door frame.

Puro also contains two simple percussion instruments as a bonus. These are presented in Kontakt 5 (5.1.8) format. The sample content of these is unlocked so they can be loaded into any sampler.

Puro requires Spectrasonic's Omnisphere 2.6. The bonus content requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5 (5.1.8).

As usual I'm offering a freebie of 10 patches for you to test out what Puro is. Get the patches here.

The price of Puro is 49€ (excluding VAT) with and intro offer of 29€ (excluding VAT) until the 31st of July.

Get it here! - https://www.manmakesnoise.com/puro

Edited by Tapsa Kuusniemi
Changed the original post to contain all the release information
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...