Computer Music current + Back issues for .99

cclarry

I can’t believe I dare question the king twice in one day, but are you sure you still get the IK freebies for the back issues? I really thought the special stuff like that (the non-CM branded stuff) was time limited. I’ll be delighted to be proved wrong again.

17 minutes ago, trager said:

I can’t believe I dare question the king twice in one day, but are you sure you still get the IK freebies for the back issues? I really thought the special stuff like that (the non-CM branded stuff) was time limited. I’ll be delighted to be proved wrong again.

Don't hesitate Trager!  I'm just the messenger....I didn't even know that you couldn't get the IK plugs...

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, trager said:

I'm tempted to try to get the White, because that is one I missed.  However, it did say it is a limited time deal....the question is if it is being enforced.  

On 5/10/2020 at 12:00 PM, cclarry said:

Great deal on these magazines. I bought a handful and will probably buy more copies of CMM. Hard to go wrong if you see an article you like. What's BitWig 8 track? Is that their trial version? That looks like a free download.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Starise said:

Great deal on these magazines. I bought a handful and will probably buy more copies of CMM. Hard to go wrong if you see an article you like. What's BitWig 8 track? Is that their trial version? That looks like a free download.

8- track version of the software 

Complete waste of time with Bandlab being free.  😁

I've never found much value out of the article format.  The plugins that are bundled are excellent though.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lizzie Foster said:

The White 2A  (Dec 2018) was only good until Jan 2019.  And the Black 76 (April 2018) was only good until May 2018.

There is no date on the April 2020 Vintage Tube Model 670.

So it appears that the deal is valid for one month after the release of the issue. Has anyone been able to check if the April 2020 freebie is still available?

Edited by Kal S