M-Audio BX8 D3 Active Studio Monitor

cclarry

14 minutes ago, jesse g said:

The price is for EACH active monitor, not for the pair.  

Thanks for the Deal Larry.

Thanx for noticing Jesse!  Apparently the Forum software took that from my last posting of this a while back!
I didn't put "Pair" in the title, but didn't notice it was there!

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

My son just got a pair of PreSonus 5xd with 10” sub. Sounds nice. 

Fleer,

Did you mean to say,  Presonus 5 XT Active Monitors?

I have the KRK  V 4's,  the  KRK V 6's and recently, the Adam TV 7''s,  however,  I would happily  trade them all in for used working pair of Genelec 8260A's 😁

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Mesh said:

I've been using Alesis Active M1's since 1999...still going strong.  Most of the time though, I'm on H-Phones. 

Oh Boy, Alesis Passive M1's were the fist pair of studio monitors  that I ever mixed on.   I was in a studio  that Donald Robinson owned back in the early 90's.  He taught me  how to use a mixing console and how to use outboard studio gear.    He has written and recorded many well know artist and has been an excellent keyboardist for so many groups. 

Check out Donald Robinson

• Like 2

Just received mine last evening ( two days late because the FedEx driver delivered to the wrong address, luckily the driver corrected the problem after I wrote a semi-nasty letter.)

Hooked them up this morning and I'm impressed. I'm coming from a pair of Behringer 5" MS40's though. The bass is a lot clearer and the mixes seem less muddy.

These are a little overkill for my space too but I could not pass the price up and I'm set for the future when I get more room.

Thanks for turning me on to the deal Larry

• Like 2