Today I Shave My Head

bitflipper

12 hours ago, bitflipper said:

How's this for a newly-discovered scientific observation: living in quarantine makes your pants shrink. Anyone else notice this phenomenon?

Yeah I notice the above mentioned phenomenon ....

I was doing pretty good before the quarantine . I hit the gym 4 or 5 times a week . Did machine weights and some cardio on a bike .

Then I discovered the sauna ....Oh Yeah ,

Life was good .....I was starting to trim up and maintain a decent path to dropping the extra chub and  Jabba  jiggle ...

My blood sugar was OK for an old fart & I thought I was on my way to getting there ....

Now I'm all Jacked up ....2 months no gym , no hotties in yoga pants to look at any more  ...I put on and extra 20 ....aaarrrrrggg .

My blood sugar is all over the map...still close to range more often than not w occasional overs ...

Yeah , w no daily strenuous exercise I find it much harder to keep it in the   safe range ...

Oh yeah before I forget I'm back to wearing sweat pants more often than anything else ...

8 hours ago, craigb said:

Sorry, I won't be able to confirm this until I go back to wearing pants... 😆

🤣

I'm thinking about trying out a Kilt

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Well. I'm still looking for pictures. Will we ever see the new  Bitflipper?🤩

craigb. PLEASE. No pictures of you with no pants!  Can you imagine what Kenny could do with those?  Might need a little help in that dept. *ahem*. I really don't need to know. 

1 hour ago, Starise said:

Well. I'm still looking for pictures. Will we ever see the new  Bitflipper?🤩

🤪 funny stuff when you think about it ...

Dave is one of the Smartest people  here  .... I'm still trying to figure out if he only got a short hair cut or if he went all out Vin Diesel ...

Will we ever know ?    Stay tuned more will be revealed some day :P

1 hour ago, Starise said:

🤩

craigb. PLEASE. No pictures of you with no pants!  Can you imagine what Kenny could do with those?  Might need a little help in that dept. *ahem*. I really don't need to know. 

🧐 I thought about it ....Craig is safe ....

I love the Ladies way too much . If I'm gonna do a picture w nice curves and a bra ..it has to be at least S.L.I.P. quality ..not Charlie the tuna type quality 🤪

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

.not Charlie the tuna type quality 🤪

Yeah, I'm not sure how far we really want to push the bizarre threshold.

Second thought...go ahead. If you want to. 

I can't promise you I'll look. Maybe you could slide us a pre warning, pre cautionary pre conditioning warm up if you ever do that. At least I can prepare my eyes and take a drink first.

It's kinda tough to go from zero to immediate trip all of a sudden. I intend to come out of the rabbit hole.😀

Here's what happened.

I decided to try a trim on my own. The left side turned out pretty OK, but the right side came out shorter, so I had to shorten the left side. After multiple iterations of that process, both sides ended up being quite short. It was only then that it occurred to me that I wouldn't be able to do the back at all. Mullets are coming back, no?

So I called my granddaughter (the 27-year-old, not the 4-year-old) and asked her to come over and shave it all off. She wouldn't do it, but said she'd get it really short. Well, turns out that when your hair is as light-colored as mine is, there is little cosmetic distinction between very short and bald. So I decided to leave it as she left it, about 1/8" long all around.

I have a photo, but can't figure out how to copy it to my computer without signing up for yet another Google privacy scam. Used to be, all that was needed was a USB-C cable, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. Tried the built-in Windows app that's supposed to be able to import photos, but it doesn't see my phone. 

I guess that $29 direct-from-Shanghai deal wasn't such a great bargain after all. The hand-crank should have been my first clue.

• Haha 1

My phone sounds like your phone Dave ...when I want to move photo's off my phone I have to take it apart enough to be able to get to a storage mini card ..

Once I do that I place the mini storage card into a full sized adapter  and let my computers card reader  show me the file's I'm looking to move over ...

1/8 of an inch hair length ...wow that is pretty short ...I have long white  ear bush's  and nose hairs that could  use a trim down to 1/8 🤔

Kenny