Broadcast Wave Import Question (SOLVED)

Steven Wilson is currently running a remix competition for his track "Personal Shopper"  I downloaded the stems here http://thefuturebites.com/remix/

The format of the tracks is PCM Broadcast WAV 48000 HZ 24 Bit Stereo. Importing the files into Cakewalk  using Import - Audio causes them to be placed in positions way down the time line. In the Broadcast wave info box it says the Time Code is 01:05:22.08 (for the drums) which is exactly the time it imports at, which is logical.

Initially I re-saved all the stems in Audacity as non broadcast WAV and all import into Cakewalk and sync properly.  Once realized what was happening with the Broadcast WAV time code I imported all the stems into a different project and deleted the empty space before 01:05:22.08 and everything is properly in sync. So all the WAV files start at the same place and the timecode is not required to synchronize the tracks.

Both methods are a bit long winded so my question; Is there a more straightforward way of importing the data. I don't see any options in the Import function.

Edited by Vernon Barnes