Staff view stopped scrolling

I am working on a downloaded MIDI song. I have the staff view docked to the bottom of my screen, showing the track I'm trying to learn. Suddenly, as the music is playing, the staff view no longer shifts to keep up with the rest of the music. In other words, I no longer see the notes that I should be playing, only the ones that I've already played. As I glance up to the track view above, I see that the time ruler also will then  stop at the far right of my view, and it just stays there. This is all as the music continues to play. I'm wondering what I must have clicked on to cause this.

thanks

LNovik

Thanks. I must have hit this key when I aimed for the "pause" key next to it. I find my timeline stutters fairly often, and hitting the Pause key corrects the problem right away. 

I visited your site, 57Gregy, while I was  at it. Cool songs.

LNovik

4 hours ago, LNovik@aol.com said:

Thanks. I must have hit this key when I aimed for the "pause" key next to it. I find my timeline stutters fairly often, and hitting the Pause key corrects the problem right away. 

I visited your site, 57Gregy, while I was  at it. Cool songs.

LNovik

I am VERY wary of my big dumb fingers, because of all the key bindings / shortcut keys.  

Glad you are sorted out - hitting the Scroll Lock key seems to befuddle lots of folks, as an observation on threads in the past.

Bob Bone