Jump to content

Would anyone know the name of the instrument...


Recommended Posts

Would anyone know the name of the instrument that is like two ceramic (not sure of material) rods approximately 1" x 6" in size that you tap together to get a high pitched "tink" sound? I think it is mostly used in Latin music. I have tried searching on Google for Latin music instruments but I am not finding the instrument or the name.

Thank you,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...