Cakewalk crashes when starting [SOLVED]

Hi

Windows 10, 64bit  32 gig ram
Cakewalk latest version

I never had this problem before. Cakewalk always started with no problem.

Today when I launch Cakewalk, the Cakewalk flash screen opens.  Then the application window opens and in the Control bar, text says "Reset Button". then the Cakewalk immediately  shuts  down. The problem occurs with Cakewalk and Sonar X3. The problem does not  occur with any other audio or windows applications. 

I am in the process of searching the Cakewalk website and the web for a solutions.

This problem started right after i installed a new Dell Monitor  S Series 32"  (S3219D).  But I swapped the new Dell monitor with my old monitor and Cakewalk won't startup with the old monitor either.

This is what I tried so far to solve the problem:  None of these solutions worked so far.

• I checked the Windows > Sound Control Panel and it was reset to the Dell Monitor audio engine so I reset it to my audio interface (RME Fireface 800).  No  Luck !

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of my Audio Interface driver. Then restarted the computer.  No  Luck !

• I tried running Cakewalk from the Start Menu. No  Luck !

• I tried running Cakewalk as administrator and not as administator. No  Luck !

• Ran windows compatability trouble shooter. No  Luck !

• Powercycled (completely shutdown) computer and Audio Interface. No  Luck !

• Disabled my virus protection. No  Luck !

Then
• 1. I uninstalled Cakewalk, 
2. then deleted the following Registry keys HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cakewalk Music Software HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cakewalk Music Software. 
3. Deleted the files AUD.INI and TTSSEQ.INI from the Cakewalk program folder.
4. Then shutdown windows. Powercycled (completely shutdown) computer and Audio Interface.  
5. Restarted windows. Reinstalled Cakewalk. No  Luck !

Attached is a cakewalk  .dmp file generated by the crash I assume, which may have some clues if anyone knows how you to read it.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank You

Update

SOLVED.

Problem solved by setting a Windows Display Scaling value.  For unknown reasons, I must set a Windows Display Scaling value even if it is 100 (no change) or Cakewalk will not start.

05072020_214122.dmp

Edited by Angelo DiBraccio