StudioNSFW

Delta 1010(s)

I realize this is not usually a swap meet, but before I throw them on reverb, anyone interested in one or more Delta 1010s?  I have 2 complete sets (Card, breakout box, Power supply and cable from card to breakot box) plus a spare set with everything but the power supply.

A great low-latency, ASIO compliant card that was the bee knees back 10 or so years ago.   

DM me if you can use them - I'll cut a long deal to someone on the whole mess to get it off the shelf...

I have 3 complete 1010 units and 2x 44's, and 2x DMP3's, they are going straight in the bin, I just couldn't be bothered with the effort involved, if someone came to my door they could carry them away for zip, but alas in the bin they go.

• Like 1

you've now witnessed half of the total effort I will expend on finding them another home but I hate to simply pitch good gear if anyone actually needs them for parts or whatever.  I ended up with the third because I hade one power supply fail, and a whole set up was cheaper than a power supply on the used market.

• Like 1

No but we should have this kind of thing here. I've been busting my @ss trying to find a deal on an RME UCX. Been trying to get one for $900. I'd been seeing them go for less than that before I had the money so I know it can be done. I had a delta for a minute a while back. 

18 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

No but we should have this kind of thing here. I've been busting my @ss trying to find a deal on an RME UCX. Been trying to get one for $900. I'd been seeing them go for less than that before I had the money so I know it can be done. I had a delta for a minute a while back. 

Good luck with that but you are trying to get an RME product and they support their legacy stuff.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StudioNSFW said:

I realize this is not usually a swap meet, but before I throw them on reverb, anyone interested in one or more Delta 1010s?  I have 2 complete sets (Card, breakout box, Power supply and cable from card to breakot box) plus a spare set with everything but the power supply.

A great low-latency, ASIO compliant card that was the bee knees back 10 or so years ago.   

DM me if you can use them - I'll cut a long deal to someone on the whole mess to get it off the shelf...

I guess you could give them away for ask for a small price (donation ware) and be reimbursed for shipping.  I have 3 APs still in use and no issue with W7 drivers.  Some still buy motherboards with PCI to use their cards.  Most of those are RME users.   If you got 10 years out of them give them away and ask to be paid for shipping.  There other option is the local landfill or electronics recycling. 

It's funny that the OP is discussing an M-Audio card.  I just found the first professional Audio card that I purchased.  It was an M-Audio 2496 that I put in a Box and stuck it in the garage after I purchased a Presonus Firepod.  I then purchased a Roland Octo-Capture, moved onto another house and it's been sitting here in this garage for six additional years.

• Like 1

I had a Delta 1010 years ago - it was a great interface for me and I think my first upgrade from a soundblaster card. :)

• Like 1

I had a Delta 1010 feels like 1010 years ago.  It was great during the time I used it.  I have no idea how I would perceive its utility now as everything has progressed since then.  I think I gave mine away whenever that was a long time ago.

• Like 1