I’ve tried to find the answer on my own but give up.

After weeks of trying to find , i need your help. 
im trying to use my Alesis dm6 as a midi controller. I have been trying to use the  SI drum kit for the sounds. After watching many videos and digging through many websites with many trial and error, I Finally got sound for the high hat  and the first Tom but they are on the wrong drums (high hat is triggered on the first Tom and the first Tom is triggered onthe closed HH) for the love of god I can’t figure out how to get the rest of the drums to trigger and how to move the drums to the right triggering drum. Can someone please help me?  

Edited by Dave Jones

If you open the SI Drums GUI and right-click on each piece you get the note numbers for each sound. Make a neat list.

Then record the DM6, playing each piece in the same order as your list.

Open the piano roll view for you recording, and then add the note names in the next column of your list.

Now you have all the info you need to create the drum map. And the drum map editor very kindly shows you note numbers and note names, making life easier.

In the drum map, the first column you add the note names for the midi notes sent by the DM6. The 2nd column will be the same as the first column. You must change the values there to the note numbers expected by the SI drums.

A bit confusing at first, but what the drum map does is change what comes out of the DM6 into what the SI Drums expect to get.

As a bonus, in the drum map, column 3 is Name. There you write Kick, acoustic; Kick; Snare; Snare, rimshot; etc. Then, when you have a recording of your drum track, and you need to make changes, the piano roll view shows these names, so it is easier to see the hi-tom and change it to a mid-tom, etc.