Torpedo Wall of Sound Now Free Until May 11

jesse g

Hello,

I am not sure if this was posted or not, but this is a goodie!!

Torpedo Wall of Sound…   ~~~~> FREE  Until May 11

… is a speaker and miking simulation plugin. A plugin is a software you can load on a track of your sequencer, such as Cakewalk, Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Reaper, inside your Digital Audio Workstation. You can feed WoS with a dry amp track coming from one of our Torpedo digital or analog loadboxes (silent miking of a tube amp), the sound coming from our preamplifiers such as Le Crunch or Le Bass, or to replace the speaker simulation section of your favorite amp modelling plugin. WoS can be used to load any Two notes virtual cabinet that you bought or got with a hardware Torpedo product.

NOW FREE WITH 7 VIRTUAL CABINETS

Until the 11th of May 2020, download the plugin and receive a lifetime license containing FREE Virtual Cabinets.

Start with 2 cabinets Brit VintC (inspired by a closed-back Marshall® Slash Signature 4×12″ with Celestion® V30 speakers) and Watt FanC (inspired by a closed-backHiwatt® 2×12″ with Fane speakers) after initial download of the plugin.

Head to your My License page in your Two notes account and redeem 5 more FREE virtual cabinets for your Two notes license: MESA/Boogie Recto SLE (official MESA/Boogie Rectifier 1×12), Celestion Ruby 1×12 Closed (official Celestion 1×12 cabinet with Ruby speaker), Revv 2×12 Open Back (official Revv 2×12 with WGS® speakers), Suhr Bella 1×12 (official Suhr Bella 1×12 with Celestion® speakers) and BeastMachine (inspired by HH® Bass Machine). Terms and conditions apply.

wos-simu-1024x522.jpg

Edited by jesse g
  • Thanks 1

This is almost identical to the embedded Torpedo on the Revv D20 and G20 lunch-box tube-amps.

I just got a G20.  It's an amazing little amp (Torpedo sounds much better than I expected).

Watch Shawn Tubbs demo videos of the D20 and G20. 

He's using the Torpedo direct out in many of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1