United Plugins introduce Morph Verb

cclarry

The United Plugins family has grown again. A new team, a new brand, and a new plugin. Muramasa team debuts with a sophisticated reverb called MorphVerb.

I'm Every Reverb

MorphVerb covers all reverb types you could think of - Spring, Ambience, Echoes, Room, Chamber or Plate. It also features great spaces like Hall or Cathedral and your reverb can even be Infinite. 

As the name suggests you can not only switch between the reverb types. MorphVerb gives you a chance to blend smoothly between any two neighbouring types and fills the gaps between reverb styles and gives almost infinite possibilities.

Beside other unique features like ducking or reflections compression and saturation, MorphVerb allows you to choose between flat and hardware GUI look. It literarily morphs to your taste. 

Grab the Hyper-Intro Price - 88% off

MorphVerb price is set to €149. The hyper-intro price €19 (88% off) is available through Saturday May 9. Don't miss it. The price is rising after that date to regular intro price €39 (74% off) - until May 24.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mesh said:

It sounded really good on the electric guitar (at the 9:40 mark) and   pretty good on the other instruments as well.  Yeah, how many verbs is the pro-VERBial question...

I see what you did there! 

• Like 1

I like the concept but the fact that ius sequecnial not random makes impossible for exemple to blend plate and echoes ?

Intro price : 2 dayz ? wtf ?

Edited by Zo

52 minutes ago, Zo said:

I like the concept but the fact that ius sequecnial not random makes impossible for exemple to blend plate and echoes ?

I haven't seen a better "morphing" engine than Melda's.  Pull up 4 different Reverb settings (or whatever plugin because of the modular design)  and "morph" between them with an X-Y grid.  It's in the "A/B" section.  You can only "morph" between the 1st 4, that's A-D, but you can compare 8, A-H.  It's pretty brilliant really.

MorphMorph button lets you morph between the A, B, C and D settings. Morphing only affects those parameters that can be automated ormodulated; that does include most of the parameters however. When you click this button, an X/Y graph is shown allowing you to dragthe position indicator to any position between the letters A, B, C and D. The closer you drag the indicator to one of the letters, the closerthe actual settings are to that preset.

I was thinking about this reverb, but in fact, this reminds me that I really should be digging into all of those Melda plugins I own and all of the temporarily subscribed ones...  🤔

1 hour ago, Zo said:

It is the "Hyper-Intro Price" of €19 that is two day. The regular intro price of €39 lasts until May 24.

BTW, you can get another $2 off at Audiodeluxe.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I have that really complicated looking one from Melda.  I think I will eventually learn how to use that instead of getting more verbs.

Which one, they have like 6 reverb plugins, and all their plguins have complicated features?  😆

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

It's the turbo one.

Nice, that should handle just about anything....the qeustion as it seems you have found is it a time killer for actual productions becuase it has "so " much control.

When I was looking at it for use, I thought this would be fun to play with, but just too much for day to day use.  

Anyone know if DeluxeBucks have an expiry period? I don't shop from AudioDeluxe that often and I'm wondering whether I should use them up as soon as possible, or whether to hang onto them for a bigger discount somewhere down the line.