PA Flash Sale - SPL Vitalizer MKII

cclarry

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Thks waiting for it to be resizable .... some great things coming in that aspect ;) but shhh i said nothing

Grrr... Zo, you are always doing this 😛

Giving some a rumor but no even small details what is making people so curious...

Anyway PA could learn from Melda for sure one thing, some sharing libraries for GUIs... If they are fixing something it relates to all their plugins at once...  Clever and convenient...

In PA plugs there is terrible mess... Some newest amps have switch to turn off included IRs (instead worst idea ever to click over long list), rest not.

Some has possibility to resizes, others not :(
Even inside the same brand...

I hope you mean something like this.... ;) Resize for all ! Turn off IR switch for all, Advanced features for all plugins of the same type... External side chain for all dynamic plugins :)

And free voucher for all ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zo said:

Thks waiting for it to be resizable .... some great things coming in that aspect ;) but shhh i said nothing

So that’s why Carlos needs to keep hold of VSM-3!

Wish I’d bought it after all.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

Grrr... Zo, you are always doing this 😛

Giving some a rumor but no even small details what is making people so curious...

Anyway PA could learn from Melda for sure one thing, some sharing libraries for GUIs... If they are fixing something it relates to all their plugins at once...  Clever and convenient...

In PA plugs there is terrible mess... Some newest amps have switch to turn off included IRs (instead worst idea ever to click over long list), rest not.

Some has possibility to resizes, others not :(
Even inside the same brand...

I hope you mean something like this.... ;) Resize for all ! Turn off IR switch for all, Advanced features for all plugins of the same type... External side chain for all dynamic plugins :)

And free voucher for all ;)

Yep you re right i keep pushing during beta , and i m made a crazy thread there lobbying stuff ahah , you know me ...

Send requests , i too find that old amps are a pain , they need to know , and they have a lot if stuff ...but they do what they can , they release this year more products than any brands , uad editions and new stuff ... this takes times ... so getting old stuff on the plan ain t that easy also .

I can t tell you but i wish i could ... but i m serious about agreements , and i already said too much for my taste so be cool with that and stay shhhhh..... 

13 hours ago, Zo said:

Yep you re right i keep pushing during beta , and i m made a crazy thread there lobbying stuff ahah , you know me ...

Go, go, Zo o :)

13 hours ago, Zo said:

Send requests , i too find that old amps are a pain , they need to know , and they have a lot if stuff ...but they do what they can , they release this year more products than any brands , uad editions and new stuff ... this takes times ... so getting old stuff on the plan ain t that easy also .

I was little discouraged by their reaction to my report few years ago about problem with presets in VST3. In fact lack of nay reaction. Many many month later issue still existed... So if they didin't listen to I just stopped to wait and started to ignore their VST3 and use only VST2 version. But lost my believe they really care about constant improvement... Seemed to me like thinking is way: they can sell anyway so why additional effort to do everything already released better?

Notice how long we are waiting for bigger windows to be able actually see any numbers/letters on smaller screens...  People are using laptops on their  road ...

I know, I know we should use ears... But it is only half of true... Using also eyes make process much faster and less painful.  And more reliable because it is easy to fatigue hearing... And to be honest my eyes are not very sharp so I need bigger things to feel comfortable :)

13 hours ago, Zo said:

I can t tell you but i wish i could ... but i m serious about agreements , and i already said too much for my taste so be cool with that and stay shhhhh..... 

Yup, understood... 

But you probably know how it feels when somebody is saying to you I have great news, you will be very exited but... well... I cannot say you anything 😛

I believe such kind of messengers in Ancient Greek were treated in the first place as legends are saying ;)

• Like 1