Converting Piano roll to Step Sequencer Glitch

Hi everyone! 

I'm new to the forms, but I've been using Cakewalk since the start of the year. 

A problem just started with changing from piano roll, to the Step Sequencer when I'm programming my drum VSTs. When I go to change to the Step Sequencer, it shortens the track, and I lose the notes I put in. Any fixes? I'll add some screenshots for reference. 

Thanks guys!
 2007228913_Cakewalkproblem1.thumb.jpg.9e2e82ac846072584969357c797aafe0.jpg779960603_Cakewalkproblem2.thumb.jpg.bd540cb2c9628c0b74c026c160fd7fa9.jpg

7 hours ago, David Baay said:

How many measures is that? I think Step Sequencer has a limit of 64 beats = 16 measures of 4/4.

Hey David! Thanks for the reply! 

I just checked and it's says 64, but it's probably more then that. So I guess I went over the limit of 64. I use my Alesis Nitro electric drums to trigger the drum VST, and I don't usually make parts this long. Since I play shorter drum parts for sections of my songs, so I'm guessing that's the problem. 

Is there any way to get around this? Or should I just play the ending part that it cut out, and try to make it flow with the rest of the pattern? 

Thanks again!