Truth is liberating. This video is not religious or politifcal.

Toddskins

29 minutes ago, synkrotron said:

A strange decision to post a link here then don't you think?

Hey, it's The Coffee House right and the one downtown is still closed!?  BTW, the link didn't work for me but perhaps this...

1 hour ago, Wibbles said:

A lot of people with zero knowledge have got a surprising amount to say about Covid-19.

a lot? yeah, but I can think of at least juan who fits that description to a tee.

2 hours ago, synkrotron said:

A strange decision to post a link here then don't you think?

Some people just feel the need to take their soap box everywhere even to recipe forums.  There other places for this. Some must think those at the Bandlab forums live under a rock.   The virus thing can't escape from being political.   This also invites incivility among forum members.  There is someone always testing the forum rules.  I participate in 4 other music related forums.  3 of them seem to not have to boundaries tested.   If one is into posting stuff like this on a music forum site go to Vi Control.  They have such a place for this.  Prepared to be challenged about your views unlike this forum which is very, very, small.

Oh, you mean like the sub-heading states?

The Coffee House v2.0
Discussion of off-topic music related subjects. No politics. No religion. All love. Enjoy!

Maybe we can join the two thanks to my good friend DonE (covers all the bases :))

Edited by Fwrend