Cakewalk Compressor/Gate

Hey all, anyone any ideas how I can get the Cakewalk Compressor/Gate, It must have been a plugin on my old system from the original Cakewalk Sonar install but has not been added when installing CbB. 

Anyone got the answer would be much appreciated.

Thanks

With SONAR X3 and older, any plug-ins bundled with 64bit SONAR may be added by running an Advanced install of a SONAR version containing the plug-ins and selecting them from the advanced install pick list.

Newer versions of 64bit SONAR did not offer an advanced install option. Instead the plug-ins were either part of the core installer or bundled in separate installers. In this case, plug-ins not part of the core installer may be installed at any time by running the appropriate installer. If a plug-in is part of the core installer, it will be necessary to re-install CbB after running the SONAR installer.

Keep in mind old DX plug-ins that were not ported to 64bit will not run in CbB.

1 hour ago, scook said:

With SONAR X3 and older, any plug-ins bundled with 64bit SONAR may be added by running an Advanced install of a SONAR version containing the plug-ins and selecting them from the advanced install pick list.

Newer versions of 64bit SONAR did not offer an advanced install option. Instead the plug-ins were either part of the core installer or bundled in separate installers. In this case, plug-ins not part of the core installer may be installed at any time by running the appropriate installer. If a plug-in is part of the core installer, it will be necessary to re-install CbB after running the SONAR installer.

Keep in mind old DX plug-ins that were not ported to 64bit will not run in CbB.

Thanks for the quick reply man, I think I'll just leave it in that case. It's just one project I'd used it on and completed but sounds like switching to another compressor will probably be quicker.

Thanks again as always!