Install Problem on MS Surface - Answered

I recently bought a Microsoft Surface device and have finally gotten around to trying to install CWB on it.  I also have an installation on a desktop PC which is my primary.  Anyway, I installed Bandlab Assistant, signed into my account, downloaded CWB and started the installation.  What I figured to be about 2/3 of the way through the install it stopped and gave me this error message - DLL/OCX RegSvr 32 failed.  Exit code 0x3.  It gave a choice of 'Abort', 'Retry' or 'Ignore'.  I hit Abort, the computer hummed away for a couple of minutes and closed BandLab Assistant.  I tried again - same thing.  This time I tried Retry - same result.  I tried Ignore. It returned the same error message a few times so I finally hit abort.  Then I thought I might try installing Sonar Platinum.  Downloaded Command Center, signed in, downloaded Platinum, started the install - same error message at about the same place in the install.   Microsoft Surface Pro 7, i5 processor, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 Home (updated today).  Any thoughts on what to try next?

Thanks in advance.

• Ron Caird changed the title to Install Problem on MS Surface - Answered