BOB OC

Auto Tune plug-in for Vocals?

Hi all...question #2 from this Newbie.  Does Cakewalk come with an Auto Tune/Auto Correct plug-in for vocals?  

If not, can you recommend one?  Free or inexpensive preferred.  :)

This would be for correcting the occasional (ok, very occasional) flat or sharp singing note...

46 minutes ago, BOB OC said:

Hi all...question #2 from this Newbie.  Does Cakewalk come with an Auto Tune/Auto Correct plug-in for vocals?  

If not, can you recommend one?  Free or inexpensive preferred.  :)

This would be for correcting the occasional (ok, very occasional) flat or sharp singing note...

CW  "includes" Melodyne which functions for a while then needs to be registered/bought, it seems. I think you can use it for a month to try out.

In the main Track View, choose the audio clip you want to work on, then go to the Region FX above the clips pane, choose Melodyne > Create region FX

10 hours ago, BOB OC said:

I would also recommend something like Melodyne, because with it you can easily correct the occasional bad notes to your like! 😉

If you use an auto-tune plugin, then you probably spoil the rest of your vocal performance! Auto-tune is more useful for an instrument that has no continuing pitch changes like vocals, because there it is more straight forward.

GSnap

Free VST pitch-correction.

Use with subtle settings to nudge off-key vocals back in line.

Extreme settings can create sounds like the famous T-Pain or Cher effect.

MIDI control mode allows you to fit a recording to a new melody.

https://www.gvst.co.uk/gsnap.htm

Hey  hello if you can point me into some cheap affordable plug ins for vocal and mixing and mastering  my tracks..

166325816_1162716820854357_8206200431557511795_n.jpg