Does anyone else here have the Alev Lenz - 3 library by Spitfire Audio?

synkrotron

Hi Peeps :)

I hope you are all in good health and coping in the currently very strange and difficult times.

I wish I could say that I have been very musically productive over the last six to eight weeks but I have been having too much fun killing demons in the DOOM Eternal FPS game.

BUT, I managed to have a bit of a bash in the last week or so. Mainly Eurorack based.

For one project, however, I decided to power up some of my Spitfire Audio sample libraries to search for some inspiration.

One library, Alev Lenz - 3, is currently malfunctioning for some reason.

Certain presets do not play any sounds. And where it says Voices at the top of the VSTi GUI it reports 0 (zero) voices.

Presets that do not work are,

Soul of Runner

Don't sit down

Moved your chair

Stronger Together

I know you will

Then preset Revolving Doors behaves rather strangely in that it plays voices in the lower register but as you go up the keyboard voices start to click and then you get no voices again.

I initially found this issue in REAPER but today I thought it would be good to dust off Cakewalk to see if the problem is the same, and I can confirm that that is the case, so, not a DAW issue.

I have tried both VST2 and VST3 version.

It would be great if anyone could confirm if their instance of Alev Lenz - 3 works okay.

cheers, and thanks,

andy :)