MIDI Note editing

If you use the Smart Tool, you just left click to select a note and then drag and drop.

You click and drag the right mouse button to select a group of notes and then drag and drop.

You can add to the group by pressing Ctrl and then left clicking a note.

1 minute ago, RobertWS said:

If you use the Smart Tool, you just left click to select a note and then drag and drop.

You click and drag the right mouse button to select a group of notes and then drag and drop.

You can add to the group by pressing Ctrl and then left clicking a note.

Yeah I know that part. I guess I should have made it more clear.

But when I wanna fine tune note to 1/8 notes and create a plucking chord progression, I have to zoom way in. and then to get a 4 bar view again...I am required to use the mouse to adjust the zoom again. Repeat. 

I guess cakewalk isn't exactly...cake walk? 🤣

24 minutes ago, Gummi3ear said:

But when I wanna fine tune note to 1/8 notes and create a plucking chord progression, I have to zoom way in. and then to get a 4 bar view again

With four bars showing in the PRV, 8th notes are quite large, even on my laptop. 'Fine-tuning' 8th start times/durations is pretty easy at that zoom level.

I must be missing something...?

4 minutes ago, David Baay said:

With four bars showing in the PRV, 8th notes are quite large, even on my laptop. 'Fine-tuning' 8th start times/durations is pretty easy at that zoom level.

I must be missing something...?

Sorry, 1/16's. 

The grid lines only show up to eight. I'm messing around right now. Possibly the 'Snap to Grid' is a solution--

I'll update this