May The 4 th

18 minutes ago, ensconced said:

For the life of me, I have never understood why on this day every year, everyone makes fun of people with a lisp.

It was probably started by the same person who put an "s" into the word "lisp" to begin with! 😆

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

:P

1sscycd.jpg

Kenny

19 hours ago, Starise said:

I believe he has moved past the happy meal days. 

😎 How True .....

He fell on some hard times in a Galaxy a far far away and he had to take a gig as a waiter  .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

5 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

😎 How True .....

He fell on some hard times in a Galaxy a far far away and he had to take a gig as a waiter  .

Kenny

Hold on a second here I need to wipe my glasses..............that really is a 6ft. long fork!

........Maybe was he turned into a midget by the wicked Wookie from the dark side. Not to be confused with the nice resident Wookie here who only occasionally eats a human or two.

..........He might be a short dude holding a regular fork. Or maybe it's a weapon cloaked to look like a fork? In that case it wouldn't fool me because I mean, who goes walking around with a fork like that?

..........or he is planning to eat something BIG.

........... or he could be assisting giants at the table which is a frightening thought because he could end up as a  Hors d'oeuvre 😵

I noticed the fork is glowing. Sadly he might be standing there being electrocuted as we speak. Poor soul put it right into one of those floor receptacles we sometimes see on stages. He might already be dead. He looks like he's either daydreaming or his brain is fried. Yep, a crisply critter for the giants.

.........or possibly it's a disguise and this really isn't him. It's a creature that draws energy from electrical outlets using metal eating utensils. Right now while his face has that "I'm pooping" look he's actually charging himself.

........or the dimensional vortex was modified accidentally by inter dimensional beings and somehow household objects from our dimension went over to his dimension only they are super large. In his dimension large eating utensils are often seen as a way to harness an almost godlike power. They believe in a thing called " The Great Hamburger". The source of all recipes . Once a being had a gaseous explosion there and took out an entire planet by accident, or so I've been told. Since Snopes has not been found to be entirely accurate by outside investigations we may never know.

Now it's the 6th already!! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

😎 How True .....

Kenny

Until covid, when his restaurant had to close... When need demanded, he took up the closest thing he had to a weapon...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Starise said:

Hold on a second here I need to wipe my glasses..............that really is a 6ft. long fork!

........Maybe was he turned into a midget by the wicked Wookie from the dark side. Not to be confused with the nice resident Wookie here who only occasionally eats a human or two.

..........He might be a short dude holding a regular fork. Or maybe it's a weapon cloaked to look like a fork? In that case it wouldn't fool me because I mean, who goes walking around with a fork like that?

........... or he could be assisting giants at the table which is a frightening thought because he could end up as a  Hors d'oeuvre 😵

I noticed the fork is glowing. Sadly he might be standing there being electrocuted as we speak. Poor soul put it right into one of those floor receptacles we sometimes see on stages. He might already be dead. He looks like he's either daydreaming or his brain is fried. Yep, a crisply critter for the giants.

.........or possibly it's a disguise and this really isn't him. It's a creature that draws energy from electrical outlets using metal eating utensils. Right now while his face has that "I'm pooping" look he's actually charging himself.

........or the dimensional vortex was modified accidentally by inter dimensional beings and somehow household objects from our dimension went over to his dimension only they are super large. In his dimension large eating utensils are often seen as a way to harness an almost godlike power. They believe in a thing called " The Great Hamburger". The source of all recipes . Once a being had a gaseous explosion there and took out an entire planet by accident, or so I've been told. Since Snopes has not been found to be entirely accurate by outside investigations we may never know.

Nah... He's about to tune a very big piano

• Like 1

xD

18 hours ago, Starise said:

That is some really funny stuff ..I got a case of the belly laughs reading it

Kenny

• Like 1

I really like your computer art work Kenny. It stimulates the imagination and believe me. My mind is sometimes tough to stimulate.

Not only that but this art work made me hungry. Of course just about everything makes me hungry. How about you? What could you go for right about now? Take out these days is wonderful. You live in NY so I guess it's always been nice there. Forget the ambiance, you can go anywhere here and they will come out to your car and load you up.  Went to Texas Roadhouse the other day for take out. Man,....make you slap your momma.

• Like 1