Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

FREE Video Creator Bundle

Recommended Posts

Free Video Creator Bundle (BorisFX, FilmImpact, Music Radio Creative, Accusonus)

Signup here: 

https://accusonus.com/lp/celebrate-video-creation-2020

Option to donate to WHO’s Solidarity fund for the fight against covid-19. (not required)

Offer ends May 18, 2020.

Included products as part of the free Free Video Creator Bundle:

Accusonus:
ERA 4 De-Esser - Serial
ERA 4 Voice Leveler- Serial
Content Creator SFX Cellar Download

BorisFX
Title Studio - Discount code for checkout

Film Impact
Essentials Collection -Discount code for checkout

Music Radio Creative
Youtuber Starter Kit - Discount code for checkout
Royalty Free Music Beds Vol. 1 - Discount code for checkout

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh, $1.50 wasted at Plugin Boutique to get the Leveler  😁

(wish they were giving additional authorizations for this, which does not appear to be the case in my account)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The WHO is in on it (Covid 19) wtf!? lol. Watch Valuetainment (youtube). And it's not just one guest who says so. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

ugh, $1.50 wasted at Plugin Boutique to get the Leveler  😁

(wish they were giving additional authorizations for this, which does not appear to be the case in my account)

EDIT:  Silly me!

Edited by cclarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

ugh, $1.50 wasted at Plugin Boutique to get the Leveler  😁

(wish they were giving additional authorizations for this, which does not appear to be the case in my account)

I was so gonna get something at PB, this is awesome.

Edited by Carlos
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what Boris FX Continuum Title Studio (never heard of it) but free is free, right? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I HATE to death when they want you to send your usage analytics... (Era bundle)... but free is free... right]?.. hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I don't know what Boris FX Continuum Title Studio (never heard of it) but free is free, right? :P

Other than the program didn't get added to my account and the installer links when to no-where.

It is a legit program for creating advanced Titles for video.

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

I HATE to death when they want you to send your usage analytics... (Era bundle)... but free is free... right]?.. hahaha

At least they let you opt out during the installer, other programs just plain spy on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Other than the program didn't get added to my account and the installer links when to no-where.

It is a legit program for creating advanced Titles for video.

At least they let you opt out during the installer, other programs just plain spy on you.

Title Studio is a plugin ;( , so I don't need it, lol. 
https://borisfx.com/products/title-studio/

OVERVIEW

Continuum Title Studio is a next-gen 3D titling and animation plug-in

And yeah, at least ERA let's you opt out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

ugh, $1.50 wasted at Plugin Boutique to get the Leveler  😁

 

Do a review of whatever product you bought to go with it and get a few pennies back.

Edited by Lemar Sain
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a good deal (free) but there are a few things you might want to understand.  The Boris FX Title Studio and Film Impact Essentials Collection both are plugins for Adobe Premiere/After Effects/etc.  The Boris FX plugin also includes OFX support and also works in Resolve, though I've never had a lot of luck with BorisFX plugins and OFX.

Film Impact are video transitions and it's a subscription service.  This free license for the essentials will expire in one year and stop working completely.  Unless you resubscribe.  I played with them, they are nice but not exactly amazing and their subscription pricing is crazy.  I can't see me using them since I know they will stop working at some point in the future.

BorisFX Title Studio is a permanent license.  But BorisFX is some what like Waves, only with even worse customer issues.  The Continum units (which Title Studio is one) are part of a larger package, but you can buy the parts you want or the whole package.  Normally you get a year of support when you buy a unit(more on this in a bit).  Which for BorisFX that means any updates that ship during the year you will be able to install and use.  But as soon as your license expires, any updates dated after that will not work/can't be used.  However, unlike Wave's BorisFX have decided to make it impossible to install multiple versions of Contitunum on one computer.  And they only have one master installer now.  So you cannot mix and match versions of Continuum unit plugins.  So if you bought (like I have) older versions of some of the units you can't have/keep them and install this free Title Studio.  If you don't have any BorisFX Continuum units this doesn't really effect you that much, but it was a major pain for me, since the handful of units I had appear to have all expired very recently.  I went ahead and upgraded even though I'm not sure Title Studio was worth it.  The Continuum stuff is on sale and I was likely to have upgraded sooner or later.  But it wasn't exactly cheap just so I could get everything to 2020.5.

Now the giant catch on this specific free offer, the license you get for BorisFX Title Studio expires the day you get it.  You don't get a year.  It is ended today.  So if next week they ship a new version of Title Studio you will have to pay for a year of updates in order to use that new version.  You can keep using the old version (save the installer I guess) but you won't be able to install the new version nor will you be able to install any other Continuum units you buy in the future (without losing your Title Studio).

In the past you could make things work with mixed versions but they seemed to have gone out of their way to make it pretty close to impossible.  They also don't offer any upgrade path from a bunch of the units to the full package, which bothers me a lot.

I played with Title Studio and to be honest it's kind of unimpressive.  It really needs some 3D/video card acceleration support I think.  There are better title plugins, even for free this might not be all that awesome.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for excellent info Matt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

This is a good deal (free) but there are a few things you might want to understand.  The Boris FX Title Studio and Film Impact Essentials Collection both are plugins for Adobe Premiere/After Effects/etc.  The Boris FX plugin also includes OFX support and also works in Resolve, though I've never had a lot of luck with BorisFX plugins and OFX.

Film Impact are video transitions and it's a subscription service.  This free license for the essentials will expire in one year and stop working completely.  Unless you resubscribe.  I played with them, they are nice but not exactly amazing and their subscription pricing is crazy.  I can't see me using them since I know they will stop working at some point in the future.

BorisFX Title Studio is a permanent license.  But BorisFX is some what like Waves, only with even worse customer issues.  The Continum units (which Title Studio is one) are part of a larger package, but you can buy the parts you want or the whole package.  Normally you get a year of support when you buy a unit(more on this in a bit).  Which for BorisFX that means any updates that ship during the year you will be able to install and use.  But as soon as your license expires, any updates dated after that will not work/can't be used.  However, unlike Wave's BorisFX have decided to make it impossible to install multiple versions of Contitunum on one computer.  And they only have one master installer now.  So you cannot mix and match versions of Continuum unit plugins.  So if you bought (like I have) older versions of some of the units you can't have/keep them and install this free Title Studio.  If you don't have any BorisFX Continuum units this doesn't really effect you that much, but it was a major pain for me, since the handful of units I had appear to have all expired very recently.  I went ahead and upgraded even though I'm not sure Title Studio was worth it.  The Continuum stuff is on sale and I was likely to have upgraded sooner or later.  But it wasn't exactly cheap just so I could get everything to 2020.5.

Now the giant catch on this specific free offer, the license you get for BorisFX Title Studio expires the day you get it.  You don't get a year.  It is ended today.  So if next week they ship a new version of Title Studio you will have to pay for a year of updates in order to use that new version.  You can keep using the old version (save the installer I guess) but you won't be able to install the new version nor will you be able to install any other Continuum units you buy in the future (without losing your Title Studio).

In the past you could make things work with mixed versions but they seemed to have gone out of their way to make it pretty close to impossible.  They also don't offer any upgrade path from a bunch of the units to the full package, which bothers me a lot.

I played with Title Studio and to be honest it's kind of unimpressive.  It really needs some 3D/video card acceleration support I think.  There are better title plugins, even for free this might not be all that awesome.

Thank you so much.  I have some Boris stuff I got with Vegas,and  didn't understand  all the stuff you just wrote.  Not that I really use the plugins.

 But it looks like I probably should avoid installing this "free gift"  because it might interfere with this stuff I already have.  I do have a decent titler program TitlerPro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean I don't have to sign up for and install every freebie that's going ...

 

 

... Does not compute! Does not compute! Does not ...

 

3sJirQz.gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Thank you so much.  I have some Boris stuff I got with Vegas,and  didn't understand  all the stuff you just wrote.  Not that I really use the plugins.

 But it looks like I probably should avoid installing this "free gift"  because it might interfere with this stuff I already have.  I do have a decent titler program TitlerPro. 

They do warn you in the Video Creator Bundle email

Quote

For previous owners of Continuum: this Title Studio offer is based on the Continuum 2020 installers and licensing. Only one version of Boris FX Continuum can be installed at any one time. So, if you have legacy Continuum plugins, your license will be deactivated and all Continuum filters will be watermarked. We strongly suggest if you wish to keep older Continuum plugins, then you do not participate in the giveaway as they will overwrite any older plugins.

I did try Title Studio out in Resolve and it does work.  So for users not stuck in the Adobe universe that don't already own an Continuum filters this is a great deal.  I suspect BorisFX's licensing may explain why they keep bundling their units with Vegas as well.  You upgrade Vegas and are forced to upgrade your older Continuum units or else you lose them.

I generally recommend Toolfarm for purchasing BorisFX plugins -- they are usually a little cheaper and unlike BorisFX's webshop you can manually enter your serial numbers.  BorisFX doesn't actually track registration I guess, only direct purchases, and won't let you on-line order an upgrade if your account doesn't have a purchase in it.  They force you to contact sales with email to do the upgrade.  Buying from Toolfarm avoids that (and I got my new licenses instantly).

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I didn't received email since yesterday. Can someone write here how to download these freebies please? 😢

Edited by iScream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, iScream said:

I didn't received email since yesterday. Can someone write here how to download these freebies please? 😢

The email IS the OP iScream...just click the link and follow the instructions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Does this mean I don't have to sign up for and install every freebie that's going ...

 

 

... Does not compute! Does not compute! Does not ...

 

3sJirQz.gif

 I may be getting there.  I may download stuff then archive it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The email IS the OP iScream...just click the link and follow the instructions

Yes, I've signed up  and got this:

Quote

You must have just received an email with instructions on how to claim
your free tools by Accusonus, Boris FX, Film Impact & Music Radio Creative.

But nothing in my mail since yesterday.  Accidentally I found   ERA 4 De-Esser  and Voice Leveler in my   accusonus account, but how to download other freebies?

I guest these discount codes and passwords are  the same for everyone, so can someone provide them here?  And direct download link for  Content Creator SFX Cellar, because I also didn't received email for this.   I will be very grateful  ☺

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...