SOLVED: Tooltips have wrong position in the track pane!

Hi,
this is not a big problem I know, and of course you can deactivate tooltips in the preferences, but the tooltips in the track pane have often a wrong position. Perhaps it depends on the size of the track pane. For example, when you move the mouse over the pan, the tolltips shows the filter or output, or when over the volume it shows the pan. It doesen't matter which design is choosen, it is all the same. The tooltips in other areas are ok, it is only in the track pane.

I normaly work with the german language, don't know if it is the same behaviour with other languages. Perhaps other users can check if they have the same problems or if it is only on my daw.

Kind regards,
Timo

Edited by Timo Finkbeiner

Btw.:

Is there a possibility to change some words in the geman language or can we help the support with the translation? For example, in the preferences under Customization, "Display" is shown in german as "Suchen", but better would be "Anzeige" or just leave Display. "Suchen" means "Search" in german.

I never pay attention to tooltips and I only have the English version; however, I gave this a try hovering first over the Inspector pane and then in the track header pane. My tooltips showed correctly.  By any chance do you have your monitor or windows to display at a size other than 100%?  I just tried my display at 150% and tooltips still showed up properly.

Edited by User 905133

I took some photos of the wrong tooltips (with screenshot no mouse is visible) with also english language. This is not my home pc, so it is also on different pc's.
As I wrote before, it is not a big problem, just want the support to know this.

20200505_104655.jpg

20200505_110151.jpg

20200505_110300.jpg

20200505_111056.jpg

Hi,
some days ago I got the described problems with the tooltips (not really a big problem I know), but after upgrading to W10 (2004) and installing the latest driver for my Nvidia GTX 970 all is fine. So I think the reason was not Cakewalk, it was somewhere in my system. So all fine now.

• Like 1