2 New Amps from PA

cclarry

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

And the Amek!

To put it simple , the Amek is why i ain't stressing no more about not having the Curve Bender .... ;)  less caracter (less rock n roll) but smoother and way more powerfull !!!

• Like 2

Hm, are they blind somehow? :(

Even on those demos one can see easily how stupid and painful is linear long list of cabs to change one to another...  They hired antiworkflow officer or what? :(

Anyway from my perspective nothing to be exited but still ancient design mistakes... I am pretty happy not feeling any need to buy another amp sim :)

Maybe after crossing threshold 1.3 zylion sims GAS is decreasing? :)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Haha! No matter how many people dislike these amp sims, tone like this inspires me to play for hours and hours. The only thing that turns me off is the intro price. I'll wait for a sale and get these ASAP.

Yup! :) Everybody has her/his own needs and taste so we have plenty of choices and more variety on the market which results in more deals ;)

But anyway please let us know if you still like it after tests :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Haha! No matter how many people dislike these amp sims, tone like this inspires me to play for hours and hours. The only thing that turns me off is the intro price. I'll wait for a sale and get these ASAP.

Yep...I'm guessing $129 to $149 with a  "Voucher"....

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

Does Nembrini still do stuff for them from time to time? Because it seems these are not... (I mean, these don't have any good quality at all, even my grandma can tell).
PA's money grab FTW!

image.thumb.png.371d8fc75271c14b53a4a67464d6e95f.png

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I guess he's keeping the good for himself 😂

lol don't know but at least he's doing it right with IR laoding and a more friendly way to custom Cab section imho 

• Haha 1

Be aware, if like me  you like to keep clean and tidy machines, if you install the demo's of these 2 amps, there is no way to uninstall the fuchers. It may be different if you use the plugin manager, idk, but I install by individual installers and there is no way to uninstall other than manually deleting files/folders and registry entries. May or may not bother you, but there you go.

• Thanks 1