PA $25 Voucher for All!

cclarry

MTFBWY25
Use this code during checkout to save $25
Minimum Spend $39 (net)

$25 OFF WITH VOUCHER CODE  

Take $25 off any plugin order ($39 net or more), with your voucher code MTFBWY25. This voucher is valid until May 31. You can spend it last-minute on the April sales (ending tonight), or you can keep the voucher and spend it on the 3 new, upcoming releases (see below)!

This voucher can't be combined with some of our other codes in the same order. This code is not valid for any subscription bundles, and can only be used once (1x) per user. Feel free to share the code with your friends and social media.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

Lucky me: I forgot the basket @ PA with a voucher and a plugin already reduced to $49.99 a few days ago. Now i reedem the $25 code as well and it work! Despite the mail it accepted both vouchers. Don't know if it work if you put something fresh in the basket btw.

Edited by mladi 72
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

And here I am trying to get rif off on KVR of Vertigo VSM-3 for 34 ;(

So, this voucher is great, are there any plugins of theirs at 49 or something? Or we have to wait?

Keep it for now , you gonna see why soon... ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mladi 72 said:

Despite the mail it accepted both vouchers

It says it cannot be combined with *some* other vouchers but I've observed that these codes can usually be combined with the flash-sale and end-of-the-month vouchers (like the current "almost anything for $49.99"). Probably if you have 2 codes with a minimum purchase requirement you cannot combine them, otherwise you can.

• Like 1