Bela D NEW | Native Voice SORA Released

cclarry

FULL VERSION DOWNLOAD FOR KONTAKT

Traditional Price: $119.99 New Price: $59.99

Broken into a four part series, Bela D Media has reinvented a classic vocal library. Each part will be available over time. Featuring a female vocalist of Japanese decent, SORA is the first of four and certain to unleash your creative genius. Though the vocal phrases in use do not include actual words of meaning, the soloist sings with an indigenous tongue and the user is creating the illusion of language. 

Thank you for the opportunity to share this exciting news!
https://www.beladmedia.com/native-voice-sora/

• 1 month later...

I've decided to get serious about my YouTube channel, and do a lot more videos.  I've just done two videos on SORA, a library I really love.  And which is still 50% off, at the price Larry lists above, so it still qualifies for this forum. 

In the first video, I talk about the features and GUI.

Part Two is me making music with it.

If any of you could find it in your hearts to subscribe to fhis frog's channel, it would mean a lot to me. 

Thanks,

Tiger

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Thanks 5

Thanks Tiger.  Excellent walk through.  I think I will add this to my collection.  Only comment I have is when I first played video on my cell I tried to clean some lint on side of my screen but then realized it was the headphone/microphone cord running across left side of your keyboard heheh.  So just a little warning to other lint freaks :)

edit- I also subscribed by the way 

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kevin H said:

Thanks Tiger.  Excellent walk through.  I think I will add this to my collection.  Only comment I have is when I first played video on my cell I tried to clean some lint on side of my screen but then realized it was the headphone/microphone cord running across left side of your keyboard heheh.  So just a little warning to other lint freaks :)

edit- I also subscribed by the way 

Yes, the headphone cord does look pretty shmutzy.  I'm going to experiment next time with making the headphone cord go down my back.   

These two took FOREVER to make because I made a million mistakes.  It took me a very long time even to get Voicemeeter working so I could pump Cubase into OBS.  Nobody tells you that no screen capture program will record a DAW.  🙁

After them I did a video on Organic Samples' Solo Opera and I had the breakthrough of being able to look into the camera.  I'll keep at it and will get better.  My next one will be about the ROLI Seaboard.

I intend to do a video someday to show people ways to save money.  And one of my top tips will be Larry the King.  👑

Thanks for the subscribes! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Nobody tells you that no screen capture program will record a DAW.

I've never tried so this might be a really stupid suggestion, but doesn't the built-in Windows game-recording thing do so?

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

My next one will be about the ROLI Seaboard

I considered getting one of those a while ago (there was a discounted promotion for something), and then I found out about the Linnstrument and I couldn't decide which would be better; then I realised Studio One doesn't support MPE (but Cakewalk does), and that it's probably overkill for what I do anyway.

Will still be interested in hearing your opinions of the ROLI though.

35 minutes ago, antler said:

I considered getting one of those a while ago (there was a discounted promotion for something), and then I found out about the Linnstrument and I couldn't decide which would be better; then I realised Studio One doesn't support MPE (but Cakewalk does), and that it's probably overkill for what I do anyway.

Will still be interested in hearing your opinions of the ROLI though.

This particular video will just make one simple point.  I will ask people if they want to hear more of what I think, and if they do in the comments, I'll do more of them, maybe a small series.  

But I will say that the product I like the most is the lightpad block, if you can get it during a sale for $100.   You can use it for so many things.  An XY pad, or a bunch of XY pads.  A set of 4 sliders that can control any MIDI CC or mixing levels.  Obviously a drum pad that you can map any way you want--I find it useful for world percussion where there all these different sounds depending where on the pad you hit is.  A mini-Ableton controller.  etc etc.     All your settings can be saved as presets and called up whenever you want. 

56 minutes ago, antler said:

I've never tried so this might be a really stupid suggestion, but doesn't the built-in Windows game-recording thing do so?

All video capture programs don't have problems recording what's playing on your screen, from YouTube to movies to video games.  But DAWs are an exception.

I tried everything.  Lots of video capture programs.  But I didn't get anywhere until I searched online and found out about Voicemeeter.  Essentially you set up your DAW to go out a virtual audio to this audio utility Voicemeeter.  Then your screen capture, in my case the free OBS,  accepts the sound from Voicemeeter.   So I have Cubase going to Voicemeeter to OBS.  Plus I'm recording my voice on a lav separately into my iPhone.  One of the first ones I did was totally screwed up because OBS recorded the sound of my webcam.  Anyway, gradually you learn how to set everything up.  And then in these I was working with two cameras and green screen (which requires careful lighting)   Whew!   😮

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

16 hours ago, ZincT said:

I wondered if you had tried using OBS with Zoom for videoconferencing? When I try to use the OBS output going into Zoom (using the OBS-VirtualCam plugin) the latter seems to be unable to detect and use the OBS output. 

No, I haven’t tried that.  Maybe someday.  

Here's my ROLI video.

Is there a more appropriate place on the Cakewalk forums for me to be posting these?  Nobody knows Tiger there...

Let me know what you think of my bombastic Tiger the Frog theme.  😃  

Also had fun with the Animator patch from the Free Orchestra at the end. 

• Like 2