Bug: Audio Transients Graphics Issue

Zaquria

I have been trying to Edit the Tempo map of a Wav file for the last 4-5 hours, but I constantly keep getting what looks like a Graphics issue and then Cakewalk Crashes with no dump file.

I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary, just aligning the Transients up with the Grid, and every now and then I click on 'Set Project from Clip' in the AudioSnap box. Once I do that, I get the Graphics Issue (As in the image below) followed a few minutes later with Calkwalk crashing.

SonarBroken.thumb.jpg.0be810f005886504dbf1aa2d1c0eb299.jpg

I assumed this might be due to a Graphics Card Driver issue, so I updated my Nivida drivers to the latest version but to no avail. I loaded up Sonar, and this did the exact same thing.

1 hour ago, zaquria said:

I have been trying to Edit the Tempo map of a Wav file for the last 4-5 hours, but I constantly keep getting what looks like a Graphics issue and then Cakewalk Crashes with no dump file.

I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary, just aligning the Transients up with the Grid, and every now and then I click on 'Set Project from Clip' in the AudioSnap box. Once I do that, I get the Graphics Issue (As in the image below) followed a few minutes later with Calkwalk crashing.

SonarBroken.thumb.jpg.0be810f005886504dbf1aa2d1c0eb299.jpg

I assumed this might be due to a Graphics Card Driver issue, so I updated my Nivida drivers to the latest version but to no avail. I loaded up Sonar, and this did the exact same thing.

Just let you know that this issue is due to Flash crashing or Calkwalk crashing Flash (Not the song, but the pain in the ***** software by Adobe 🤣).

I had my Browser (Firefox) open with a Youtube Video paused. I noticed that when I had the issue above, the Video would turn to a greenscreen. Rebooted, no browser open, flash disabled on my system and I haven't had a crash since.