Help - I Cannot Confirm Email Address

dfranks11

Question

I have downloaded and installed the Windows 64-bit version of Cakewalk by BandLab, no problems. I have laid down a few tracks to get a feel for the interface, it works great.  But in my Account Settings it shows that my email address has not been confirmed. I have clicked on the 'Resend confirmation email' and I do indeed receive the email. But there is no link within the email to click on to confirm my email address. I have had the email resent many times but still no link.  The only thing is every email is a link to a Help Center (tried it, doesn't help) and 2 links for mobile versions of the application. I have also checked the confirmation email in 4 different browsers and the result is the same on all of them. 

If anyone could help I would appreciate it very much

Thanks!

BandLab Email.JPG

4 answers to this question

HIBI -  That was it!! I don't know how you were able to read that, white on white.  I went back and looked at the email again and still do not see the Confirm Email link but I moved the mouse right where you said it was.  Thanks so much, it was driving me crazy!!  

@dfranks11 Actually, it's white letters on light grey background.
It might be hard to identify with tired eyes or color settings of your display monitor.

FYI: It might be easy to see the hidden TEXT (even if it's the same color as the background) by selecting all the mail text with CTRL + A (to highlight all text).

Edited by HIBI