Need help accessing old Cakewalk account to download Platinum

Rbourg

Hello,

I come here as a last resort. I am NOT a Bandlab user. I am trying to get in touch with someone at Bandlab who can help me log into my Cakewalk command center. I am a long term Cakewalk customer and have so many sessions mixed in Sonar Platinum, and I was looking for a way to re-download the installation files for Platinum. Weeks ago, I tried to reset my password for command center, and I was locked out (apparently new passwords are not being sent out). There is no email or phone to contact support.

My current hard drive is about to go out. I really need to access my command center account to re-download the files. Many of my projects used the soft-synths that came with Platinum. If anyone is able to direct this message to someone who can assist me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  So much of my work is depending on it.

Thank you,

BTW, if you have not cleared out the Cakewalk Command Center download folder, the installers are on a local drive.

By default, they are stored in C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Downloads the actual location is displayed in the Command Center setup Paths tab. Click the gear in the upper right of the Command Center to open the setup.

One can save a lot of time by backing them up, installing the Command Center on a new machine/drive and copying the installers into C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Downloads. The Command Center looks for installers locally before downloading.

Will still need a password reset so the Command Center can activate products after install.

• Thanks 1