IK All-In Analog Sale

cclarry

I am very interested in the B3, but I downloaded the demo/trial version today.  Whoah--it is a serious CPU hog.   I compaired it to Blue3 and added Amplitude's Leslie as its amp/cab thinking that it would be comperable but IKM's B3x is about three times the drain.  

I may still get IKM B3 because the sale is good especially with Jampoints, but I am shocked by the CPU hit.

5 minutes ago, Cecelius2 said:

I am very interested in the B3, but I downloaded the demo/trial version today.  Whoah--it is a serious CPU hog.   I compaired it to Blue3 and added Amplitude's Leslie as its amp/cab thinking that it would be comperable but IKM's B3x is about three times the drain.  

I may still get IKM B3 because the sale is good especially with Jampoints, but I am shocked by the CPU hit.

I recognize that name/avatar from the old forums!

On 5/1/2020 at 6:44 PM, Cecelius2 said:

Don't have either Blue3 or IKM B3 - is IKM B3 the way to go?

Edited by TheSteven

I'll pick up the upgrade to Syntronik Deluxe for $34.99 before this is over...
I'd be Krazy NOT to!  That would complete Syntronik...and leave only the
Amp Satch and the B3 out of the collection...

• Like 2